⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 05 Hospital ⁂

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang drove to meet Lan Xi together. At this moment, the phone rang, and it was Bao Zheng who called.

Bai Yutang frowned, Zhan Zhao connected and asked,

"Bao Bureau?"

"Have you encountered the case of Chen Ke Feng's attack?"

Bao Zheng asked.

"Yes."

Zhan Zhao nodded and asked Bao Zheng,

"What's wrong? Did Ai Hu and the others take over the case?"

"SCI has nothing to do with recently. You can investigate this case."

Bao Zheng said,

"Ai Hu and the others have been busy recently, so they asked for support."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, and asked Bao Zheng strangely,

"Oh? Let's investigate. Will it cross the line? Will, it doesn't affect SCI's reputation? It won't make Bao Bureau difficult, right?"

"You two don't give me a bargain!"

Bao Zheng roared fiercely,

"In addition to the previous Qin Tian case, this is the second time someone from your eldest brother's company has been murdered. But public opinion is also quite sensational. I'll give you time to solve the case, or I will throw you to clean the toilet"

"So, both cases belong to us?"

Bai Yutang was a little excited.

"Yeah."

Bao Zheng agreed,

"Also, you should also investigate the weird corpse case. Gong Sun stared at the corpse and drooled. In short, the weather is getting hot, and the criminals are also active."

"No problem."

Bai Yutang agreed.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and smiled——Finally something was done!

"Yutang, let's wait to find Lan Xi."

Zhan Zhao suddenly said,

"Let's go to the hospital first."

"You mean to see Chen Ke Feng's situation?"

Bai Yutang asked him.

"Well, I just took a look at Chen Ke Feng. The shoulder injury is on the upper left side of the chest and closes to the shoulder. Judging from the bleeding, it should not be life-threatening..."

Zhan Zhao shook his head,

"I was thinking, for looking at Lan Xi, it will be more convenient to take Chen Yu with you."

"Oh... The beauty plan."

Bai Yutang immediately understood,

"Cat, you always think carefully."

After speaking, the two turned around and drove to the hospital first. The two also wanted to ask Chen Ke Feng if they knew the identity of the attacker. After all, it was a first-hand clue.

In addition, the person who would make such an attack so calmly doesn't seem like a novice, they feel that she is very calm and confident!

So the two suspect her, maybe it's not the first time to kill someone, or it's a professional level.

However, the hospital where Chen Ke Feng gave first aid was the hospital where Yang Fan was located. When Zhan Zhao and others arrived at the door of the operating room, they saw Zhao Hu, Ma Xin, and Luo Tian there. The other band members and managers waited anxiously at the door.