⁂ Smiling Murderer 17 Mysterious Strange Eyes ⁂

Ma Han and others surrounded the entire building and began a search through the floors layer by layer.

Bai Yutang stood on the fifth-floor terrace and watched from below. Below the fourth floor, he was blocked by a large rain shed that had been let out, unable to see what was going on below......And the guy in black didn't hit the shed when he jumped, which means he jumped out and disappeared? Is there such a possibility? Jump out on the fifth floor and change direction into the building? Everyone was skeptical.

"Don't have any mechanism."

Bai Yutang frowned, and Zhan Zhao also nodded.

At this time, Ma Han and others ran up, handed Bai Yutang a bundle of rope, and said,

"Captain."

Bai Yutang wrapped the rope around his waist, and Zhan Zhao asked,

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Bai Yutang said,

"I'm going down and take a look."

Zhan Zhao was a little nervous, looked at the rope, and asked,

"You'll go down by yourself? Just with a rope?"

Seeing him nervously, Bai Yutang couldn't help but smiled and asked,

"Or I'll carry another umbrella bag?"

Zhan Zhao helplessly glared at him,

"Are you still thinking about joking?"

"Look at what tricks he played!"

After Bai Yutang finished speaking, he asked Luo Tian to help hold the rope.

Luo Tian grabbed the end of the rope and controlled the downward speed. Ma Han and Zhao Hu grabbed the tail of the rope. The height of the rope was just downstairs, so as long as the two of them didn't let go, Bai Yutang wouldn't fall to the ground.

Prepared, Bai Yutang jumped out of the fifth floor and went down a little bit. He inspected the inside of the building, and found no organs or footprints on the periphery of the wall...
Zhan Zhao looked anxiously and saw Bai Yutang falling from the fifth floor to the ground, untied the rope, and stood there in a daze, touching his chin.

Zhan Zhao ran down, reached the ground floor, looked up, and said,

"It's strange."

Bai Yutang was helpless,

"I don't see a reason why I'm here. Let's find an expert."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while,

"Expert?"

Bai Yutang shrugged. Zhan Zhao took out the phone and called Bai Chi.

When Bai Chi answered the phone, he happened to be watching Zhao Zhen's performance. His heart jumped in surprise. Why did Zhao Zhen do such scary special effects?!

"Hello?"

Bai Chi answered the phone and asked,

"Brother, what are you doing?"

"Chi Chi, Zhao Zhen's performance will be over in a while. You should come to this address with him."

Zhan Zhao reported the address to Bai Chi,

"Someone jumped out from the fifth floor and disappeared. We suspect that he was playing with trick, I want Zhao Zhen to see it."

"Oh? Okay. I get it."

Bai Chi nodded, took a paper to write down the address, then hung up the phone and raised his eyes to continue watching the performance... Yet Zhao Zhen was gone.