⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 06 Arrows ⁂

"Xiao Yu, I'm fine."

Chen Ke Feng was dying and took Chen Yu's hand and said that he was okay, which was really pitiful.

Bai Yutang saw that the atmosphere at the moment was not suitable for questioning, while Zhan Zhao looked at Chen Yu and Chen Ke Feng's facial expressions and analyzed their psychology at this time.

How to put it, the standard concubine Lang has feelings and has no intention! Chen Ke Feng seems to be in love with life and death, but Chen Yu may not like his character.

Analyzing Chen Yu's growth experience and her personality, she is a relatively strong girl. She probably doesn't have a good impression of this kind of rich son and weak personality... Alas, this kind of thing is the most uncertain. It's not that there must be rewards for giving. Hope Chen Ke Feng will wake up soon.

However, Zhan Zhao was doing a psychological analysis here, while Bai Yutang was a little anxious and wanted to ask Chen Ke Feng for clues.

"Cough, cough."

Qi Le came up and patted Chen Yu, took the person aside, and motioned to Chen Ke Feng to ask questions first.

Ma Xin saw that it was okay, after all, SCI was still busy, so she and Luo Tian left first.

Bai Yutang walked over and asked Chen Ke Feng if he knew who attacked him, Chen Ke Feng looked blank,

"I didn't even see who that person was, so I saw a man in white clothes coming out of the corner, and then my chest hurt so much. It was like being stabbed."

Bai Yutang frowned, indeed, according to what Chen Yu said, the moment just happened too fast and suddenly, Chen Ke Feng was probably stunned.

Zhan Zhao didn't seem to be interested in Chen Ke Feng. Seeing Yang Fan taking notes on his case, he walked to the door and found that Chen Ke Qing was gone. This is a bit strange, with her paranoid personality and domineering temper. She will definitely come in and stop them from disturbing her brother's rest. Why did she leave?

Thinking of this, Zhan Zhao hooked his finger on Yang Fan, went to the door, and inquired about Chen Ke Qing's situation in detail, including his family, etc. Of course, Zhan Zhao didn't forget Chen Ke Qing's dead mentor, the one from Ma Xin's mouth, teacher Hao.

"Oh... You said Hao Ling, it's a pity."

Yang Fan shook his head,

"He is one of the best doctors and an anthropologist."

"Oh! Just like Gong Sun, the kind of anthropologist who can identify corpses and participate in archaeology?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"Well, of course, he can't be compared with Gong Sun in terms of fame. Everyone knows that he's the most powerful."

Yang Fan nodded,

"Hao Ling has made great achievements in anthropology in addition to clinical medicine. When he went to identify the body of a tribal massacre, he encountered an air crash on the return journey."

"Hao Ling was your colleague before?"

Zhan Zhao was inexplicably interested in this teacher, probably out of some instinctive sensitivity.

"Well, it's a good match! He and Gong Sun should also know each other. They are both elites in the industry."

Yang Fan replied.

"Then why does Chen Keqing seem to have poor medical skills when listening to Ma Xin's tone?"

"What kind of medical skills does she have, but she just likes to be in the limelight and is exposed everywhere because of her reputation as a beauty."