⁂ Smiling Murderer 12 Case Analysis ⁂

With only one letter, Zhan Zhao accurately speculated on the form of the offender, and even the physical characteristics speculated about a sorta and directly captured the person......As soon as the news came out, the whole police station blew up again.

Although it's not the first time that Zhan Zhao shocked them that they couldn't keep their mouth shut, yet, because SCI investigations rarely have a time when there are no clues, so he doesn't have many opportunities to play. In this case, when other departments heard that several important witnesses had died and turned into an unsolved case, they all had the mentality of watching the show. Unexpectedly, Zhan Zhao immediately gave them a shocking surprise.

When Bao Zheng heard the news, he unconsciously pulled out his chest and said to his heart... The person I value is showing his face.

Back to the SCI office, everyone felt comfortable. Liu Qing and Shen Zhong Yuan used to listen to others say that Zhan Zhao's a monster, can't shoot or fight, but catch a thief first class, today they finally saw it.

Liu Qing is relatively straightforward, and he admires people with ability. This time Zhan Zhao convinced him. He surrounded Zhan Zhao and asked,

"Dr Zhan, what's the mystery of this? How did you guess? I't's incrediable."

Zhan Zhao smiled and said,

"It's just a coincidence. This time I was lucky."

"Where can it be a coincidence?"

Shen Zhong Yuan said,

"There must be a mystery."

Bai Chi has always been in the stage of humbly learning, has already moved a stool and waiting aside.

"It just so happens that the things on that person's body need to be inspected and tested, and the identity must be verified."

Bai Yutang also sat down on the sofa and said,

"Gong Sun's autopsy will take a while to come out, Cat, please explain. How you speculate that."

Zhan Zhao looked at him helplessly—- Are you heckling, too?

Bai Yutang smiled and raised his eyebrows at him——Where can I? I admire it to death.

Zhan Zhao glared at him, and Bai Yutang pulled him to sit down.

"Let's talk about the physical characteristics of that person first."

Liu Qing asked,

"Why are they all right?"

"Well... Actually, the order is not first inferred from his physical characteristics. On the contrary, his physical appearance, characteristics, dressing, etc... Are guessed at the end, and the other ones are the first to be inferred."

"To elaborate."

Bai Chi said,

"Where did you guess it in the first place?"

"Hmm."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while and said,

"I have used it many times before. This conjecture is based on all assumptions."

"Mm-hmm."

Everyone nodded.

"First of all, based on some clues, the most critical premise is inferred, that is, this person may have a split personality, and the accuracy is basically about 50%."

Zhan Zhao said.

"Mm-hmm."

Everyone nodded, they heard the split personality, and they knew how Zhan Zhao reasoned, and the probability was absolutely above 50%.