⁂ Lucky Murderer 28 Is Close At Hand And Extra Sex Part⁂

Wei Zi Qiang never expected that he would let Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang come to a person in the true sense and get the stolen goods. He was worried all day, but he didn't expect that all his actions were in SCI's calculations.... Looking at the young Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, he sighed secretly, the rest of his life is terrifying.

At the same time, Ma Han and Zhao Hu also led people to follow Qian Jia. That kid was stopped at a remote place by the sea, opened the trunk, took out the corpse and gasoline, and wanted to set it on fire to destroy the corpse, and took out the phone.

They want to see whether he's going to ask Wei Zi Qiang to come, so they can burn it together.

Zhao Hu and Ma Han only saw that he was just destroying the body, and there was no connection person. Although it was a bit disappointing, they still carried out the arrest according to Bai Yutang's order.

Just as Wei Zi Qiang picked up the gasoline can, he heard someone behind him ask him with a smile,

"Yo, Qian Jia, do you want to set yourself on fire? Finally, you know what it means to burn yourself with fire?"

As soon as Qian Jia heard this voice, he looked back and saw that he was looking at him cheerfully, and his blood was cold in an instant.

Ma Han appeared on the other end of him, surrounded by a large number of police officers.

Qian Jia cried and threw the lighter and the gasoline can, knelt, and waited to be arrested.

When the people were escorted away, Zhao Hu put one hand on Ma Han's shoulder,

"It's so fucking happy! Brother Ma, do you think it's cool to hang out with smart people? This case is so exciting to solve!"

Ma Han also had a rare smile on his face, and together with the greeting, he escorted Qian Jia back to SCI.

SCI successfully dug out a super-big worm in the police circle, and it was also stolen by people, which instantly caused a sensation in the entire police circle and the media. This high-level intervention required a thorough investigation, and everyone felt unbelievable that it had been lurking in the police force for more than ten or twenty years. Is it the real version of Infernal Affairs?!

Bao Zheng received a call from Bai Yun Wen early in the morning, and he was a little dumbfounded when he heard the result. He originally thought that Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang, and the others would catch a small fish at most, but he didn't expect the on-site command to be so wonderful. They caught a net of pockets, and the big fish and the small fish were all caught!

Hang up the phone, Bao Zheng said to himself,

"Really good, these gangsters! Father's seat is also theirs at this rate."

He got up happily and rushed to the police station.

......

Early in the morning, Ma Xin happily ran into the police station with a large bottle of champagne and several bags of takeaways, and many colleagues were talking about it along the way. Ma Xin was even more delighted, and rushed into the SCI at a faster pace. Sure enough, everyone was judging Qian Jia and Wei Zi Qiang overnight, and they were all screaming with hunger.

Gong Sun also came dragging his 'Tired' body, scolding Bai Jin Tang as he walked to the office, and the twins behind him brought a large portion of food, which Bai Jin Tang ordered to bring to SCI's celebration.

Compared with the dozens of boxes of high-end dishes brought by the elder brother, what Ma Xin brought was more like snacks.

She took Luo Tian, who was red-faced and ears, to make a sign of self-esteem, to comfor him. She wants to hug him!