⁂ Ghost Murderer 04 Ghost And Magician ⁂

On the white A4 paper, the characters are written with a black marker. It's not a vicious curse or a crazy show of love, yet... Simple numbers, numbers written in Chinese.

Zhan Zhao has opened the three letters according to the date. The first letter says 'The ninth and seventy-second day.'

The second one says, 'The ninth and seventy-third day.'

The third letter says, 'Day 974'

...

"Is he counting?"

Li Ying dropped the letter,

"It's abnormal, what do those days mean? The days when he stared at Zhao Zhen or something else?"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, Zhan Zhao helplessly shook his head,

"I have too little information. It's best to take all the letters back and analyze them carefully so that it's possible to find out the cause."

"Okay."

Li Ying nodded,

"You take these away first. Tomorrow I'll have all the letters and Zhao Zhen's recent performance videos, the records taken by the entourage and the information of the people who have been contacted be sent over."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang was taken aback,

"Is the information so complete? Enough for a professional intelligence agent."

"Haha."

Li Ying smiled triumphantly,

"Which of the celebrities I used to bring isn't a handsome guy or a beautiful woman. This kind of person is 100% likely to provoke metamorphosis, so I am a person with rich combat experience!"

After speaking, raised an eyebrow,

"After catching that pervert, this old lady will destroy him herself! Let him unable to harm others again."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, and she was indeed the ace agent, so bold.

However, Zhao Zhen's performance was very successful. After the last magic trick, his tour performance finally came to an end.

Later the curtain fell, Zhao Zhen felt that his whole body was about to fall apart, so tired!
Just when he was extremely tired, Zhao Zhen suddenly heard a familiar voice coming from the background,

"Zhen."

Zhao Zhen turned around, and sure enough, he saw Bai Chi flying over,

"Wonderful!"

As soon as Zhao Zhen saw Bai Chi, he felt a lot more energetic. He could finally have a full year's rest and have fun with Bai Chi, although he was also very busy...

Zhao Zhen had already started thinking about it before and wouldn't do large-scale tours afterwards. After that, he'll participate in some stage performances. After the two-year contract is over, he'll retire. Anyway, his savings are enough for him and Bai Chi to lie down for several lifetimes, but the problem is that Chi Chi refuses to let him support him and he's busy every day.

This time Bai Jin Tang signed this contract with him, just because he wanted to give him good security and free space. He didn't even think about using him to make money, otherwise, it wouldn't be possible to take a rest all year.

"Chi Chi."

Zhao Zhen held Bai Chi in his arms,

"I'm so tired."

S.C.I.谜案集 Mystery Special Criminal Investigation Novel Season Three. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara