⁂ Smiling Murderer 24 Captures ⁂

Jia Yu Hua pressed the button of the recorder, and with the music, Zhan Zhao sat up quickly and glanced at Bai Yutang. Bai Yutang also heard it. It was the kind of relaxing music that they heard in the bar that day.

Ma Xin subconsciously pressed the back of her hand with the ring in her hand to wake herself up. This music can relax people unconsciously, and she has already felt the effect.

Ma Han was calm enough, and of course, he found the difference. His extraordinary self-control ability kept him awake, using willpower to fight against the slight interference, and try not to enter the rhythm of the music.

Jia Yu Hua slowly walked to the table and sat down. At this time, a small animal crawled out from his jacket pocket, which looked like a little squirrel. Jia Yu Hua gently stroked the squirrel and asked Ma Xin,

"The other person inside you is what kind of person is, you know?"

At this time, Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and pushed Bai Yutang, saying,

"Xiao Bai, move, otherwise it's time to reveal it."

"Catch someone now?"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao in surprise.

"Well, that kid is inducing Ma Xin's second personality."

Zhan Zhao said,

"This guy's not at ease. He wants Ma Xin's second personality to deal with Ma Han."

"Huh?"

Bai Yutang was puzzled.

"He has judged that Ma Xin's second personality is violent."

Zhan Zhao said,

"But now it's still within Ma Xin's controllable range. Hidden personality is very anxious and wants to appear. So if he induces it, it will imply that character. Let it do some irreversible things to completely occupy Ma Xin's body."

"Irreversible?"

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao as he called everyone to prepare for action,

"How is it irreversible?"

"You think."

Zhan Zhao said,

"Ma Xin and Ma Han seem to be in a good relationship. If Ma Xin did something to hurt her brother, then Ma Xin, who is true nature, would be very guilty."

"Oh..."

Bai Yutang nodded,

"I understand, using her kind of guilt to make her unable to escape so that the second personality can occupy the body, right?"

"Correct!"

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"But Ma Xin doesn't have a split personality at all, much less a chance to hurt Ma Han.......
Isn't that revealing the stuff?!"

"Yeah!"

Bai Yutang took Zhan Zhao and ran out, as he commanded,

"All are ready to act!"

Everyone from SCI got off the car and entered the clinic's area according to the route arranged by the line of sight.

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao,

"Then how do we can catch him? There's no evidence! What criminal evidence can be used to correct him after being caught?"

"Who said there's no evidence?"

Zhan Zhao raised an eyebrow.

"His tapes and the neo-Nazi flag in the drawer are enough to catch him. Besides, there should be something hidden in his house!"