⁂ Smiling Murderer 07 Experience Life ⁂

In the early morning, Zhan Zhao can feel something furry arching his neck and, when he looks around, the little white lion appears to have jumped into bed at some point and rubbed him.

"Morning, Seaman."

Zhan Zhao squeezed its ears and saw that the clock on the wall was half-past seven, and Bai Yutang's place next to him was empty. He probably getting up to make breakfast.

However, Zhan Zhao got up, saw Lisbon lying on his stomach on the edge of the bed and asked,

"Lisbon, why are you sleeping here too?"

Lisbon shook the mane on his head, got down and continued to sleep.

Zhan Zhao got up to wash, and when he got downstairs, he saw Bai Yutang and Bai Chi making breakfast in the kitchen, Zhao Zhen lying on the sofa trying to sleep, Bai Jin Tang eating breakfast at the table and reading the newspaper, and the twins were reading the morning news.

"Cat."

Since Zhan Zhao had come down, Bai Yutang handed him breakfast and said,

"After eating. Let's go to the police station. I heard that Gong Sun and the others have discovered something."

"Okay."

Zhan Zhao nodded and sat down to eat breakfast. He gets a little bit uncomfortable, and all of a sudden, there's so many people, and life gets very lively.

Bai Yutang drove Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi to the police station, Bai Yutang went to the garage to park, and Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi walked inside from the main entrance.

When they arrived at the door, they saw the guard at the door was talking to a student-like person.

The student was wearing a black sweater with messy hair, holding a backpack in his hand, and said he wanted to report the crime.

The police asked him to scan the bag. Since the bomb attack last time, all the bags entering and leaving the police station must be checked, and all strangers must show valid identification.

"I am Liu Song's roommate, I know how he died!"

The boy seemed a little excited.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Chi happened to pass by. As soon as they heard that, the two looked at each other——Liu Song the student who died before shooting in the street, his body has been unclaimed, and later posted an announcement to go, the school just called to confirm, that day, there were two teachers to identify the body, the corpse is indeed Liu Song.

Zhan Zhao stopped, turned to look at the student and asked,

"Are you... Liu Song's classmate?"

"Yes."

The boy nodded and said,

"I know how he died. I know who the murderer is!"

The guard saw Zhan Zhao and said,

"Dr Zhan, I said he should go through the security check, but he disagrees."

"Why?"

Zhan Zhao was puzzled.

"If I am going through the security check... You, you're not allowed to catch me. This thing is not mine, it belongs to Liu Song."

The boy said.

The conversation on this side attracted the attention of many people in the police station. At this time, Bai Yutang also parked the car and walked over and asked,

"What's wrong?"

Zhan Zhao said that the boy recognized Liu Song, and confessed that he knew the truth about his murder, yet he refused to go through the security check, saying he's afraid of being caught.