⁂ Crazy Doctor Murderer 18 The Target Is The Forensic Doctor ⁂

Everyone at SCI brought a giant to the interrogation room, which aroused the onlookers of the police officers downstairs.

The fetters and shackles were handcuffed to him, but he always felt that it was not very safe.

The big man didn't resist,

Gong Sun and Ma Xin excitedly took the photo and used the stitches on the assembled corpse to treat the scars on his body. They were 'Enthusiastically discussing' whether it was the work of the same person. Suddenly, he was slapped on the shoulder.

So, Gong Sun turned around and saw Bai Jin Tang standing behind him with a dark face. Bai Jin Tang was just waiting in SCI's office, and Gong Sun was staring at a dead man without noticing himself!

"Why are you here?"

Gong Sun looked at Bai Jin Tang in surprise,

"Is the meeting over?"

When Bai Jin Tang showed him the time on his watch, Gong Sun remembered that he had made an appointment with Bai Jin Tang for dinner, but he was excited and forgot.

On the other hand, Ma Xin obediently slipped away and asked Bai Jin Tang to capture Gong Sun and take him away.

Gong Sun was depressed, he wanted to study that stitch again! But Jin Tang is still more important. He decided to soften and soak it while eating and let him come back to study.

At that time, it is estimated that Zhan Zhao's hypnosis is over. It is best to ask for the identity of the doctor who performed the operation on him.

Going downstairs to the police station, Gong Sun met Lao Yang.

"Hey, Gong Sun, when are you free?"

Lao Yang greeted Gong Sun while wiping his reading glasses.

"Oh, I'm going to eat now."

Gong Sun looked at Bai Jin Tang.

Of course, Bai Jin Tang will not affect his work. Lao Yang is an old forensic doctor at the police station. Gong Sun also worked with him for a while when he was an intern and had a good relationship, and Bai Jin Tang even gave him red wine.

So, in this case, he asked Gong Sun to chat with Lao Yang, and he went to the car.

"Well, I found some clues about the body last time."

Lao Yang said anxiously,

"The data is in my office."

"That's right, Lao Yang."

Gong Sun asked him to go to SCI to see the newly discovered body.

"There's a new corpse again!"

Lao Yang put on his reading glasses,

"You guys eat first, I'll go see the corpse. I'll talk to Captain Bai and Dr. Zhan first."

Having said that, Lao Yang sighed.

Gong Sun said goodbye to him and wanted to leave. Since he seemed very depressed, he asked,

"What's wrong? Your daughters won't let you drink again?"

The two daughters of Lao Yang's family stared at him when he drink and didn't let him eat meat, fearing that he would have three highs.

It's just that Gong Sun said it, but Lao Yang didn't complain and laugh like he used to, but shook his head very questioningly,

"Oh, let's talk about it later."

After that, he patted Gong Sun on the shoulder and entered the elevator back to his office.