⁂ Lucky Murderer 03 Memory Inheritance ⁂

Bai Yutang, Zhan Zhao and others drove to the psychiatric hospital near the ruins of the ancient tomb. After getting off the bus, everyone split up. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao went to the mental hospital to ask the doctor, Qin Ou and Bai Chi went to the ancient tomb, and Ma Han and Zhao Hu went to a nearby village to ask the nearby villagers.

This mental hospital is opened in such a remote place because most of the people living here are seriously ill patients, which may sometimes hurt people. It is quiet and barren.......The cost is also relatively cheap.

"But the doctors here live an inhuman life all day long."

The attending physician of the three of them, surnamed Fan, and named Fan Ming Da, greeted Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang into the office, and took out Zhan Zhao's book and asked him to sign it.

Zhan Zhao was a little surprised,

"Dr Fan also likes psychology?"

"Yes, I have learned a lot."

Doctor Fan nodded,

"Sometimes when we treat patients and prescribe medicines, we still need a lot of psychological intervention."

Zhan Zhao nodded and looked around Dr Fan's office. It was clean and tidy. The key was that there were a lot of messy gadgets hanging on the wall. Most of them are crooked paintings, fabrics, and paper-cutting...

"It's all made by patients."

Dr Fan smiled,

"Nothing is normal. I like to do some handicrafts with them. Doing handicrafts can calm people down."

Zhan Zhao smiled,

"Your relationship with the patient seems to be pretty good."

"Haha, they all treat me as a father."

He said half jokingly.

Dr Fan is very old, close to seventy years old. In his own words, he's so confused that he can't eat enough or die of hunger. However, watching them get better and leave one by one, he was still very happy, so after retiring, he still accepted the rehiring.

Zhan Zhao is an expert in psychology. Just by talking to the old doctor, you can feel that although he's quite casual, he actually cares about this job very much. He can maintain this enthusiasm when he's so old. He should be a caring person.

"Those three patients..."

Bai Yutang made a point

"Oh..."

Doctor Fan slapped his head lightly.

"The new nurses have no experience at all, so they let them run out accidentally. I don't know what they did outside. I heard that after hurting people, they all died... Believe me, it's impossible! Absolutely impossible!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, the old doctor was a little excited.

"Dr Fan, I would like to ask, have there been any health problems with them?"

Zhan Zhao asked,

"Our forensic doctor found that there seemed to be something wrong with their bodies."

"Oh, I know, the bones are aging, right?"

Both Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao raised their eyebrows, sure enough, there was a cause.

"Yes, you know too, they are wearing such clothes, and their bones are still more than a hundred years old."

Zhan Zhao was a little helpless,

"We were really taken aback at the beginning."

"Oh... Haha!"

The old forensic doctor thought. He couldn't help but laugh, and shook his head,