⁂ Ghost Murderer 27 Dolls And Weird Signs ⁂

"Alas..."

Zhan Zhao lay down on the bed,

"I'm so tired... So sleepy."

Bai Yutang sat next to him, always worried,

"Cat, Big Brother's really all right, right?"

"Don't worry."

Zhan Zhao twisted his neck and chose a more comfortable angle. He yawning and nodded.

"Except for the locked part of the memory, everything else has been restored. People shouldn't be as violent as before. It's easy to lose control, but it's best not to touch the memory forbidden area. Otherwise, it may cause some pain. After all, that person doesn't use gentle methods like Zhao Jue."

Bai Yutang sighed,

"Who did that..."

At this time, the little lion stroked on the bed and hadn't met Zhan Zhao for a few days. He was panicking, and he went up to a mess, grunting, not knowing what he was calling.

Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand to rub his belly,

"Mian Mian..."

Bai Yutang frowned,

"When did the name change to Mian Mian? Wasn't it called Bing Bing a while ago?"

"Because a while ago it likes to eat egg cakes, but recently you haven't found out that it likes to eat pasta you made."

(T/N: Mian means noodle. Which Bing means Pie Cake.)

Zhao Zhao said.

Bai Yutang looked at the sky and sighed, also fell on his head, leaning against Zhan Zhao.

As soon as he lay down, his stomach sank. Bai Yutang took a look and found that Lu Ban had jumped up as well.

Bai Yutang put his hands behind his head and looked at it. Although he was slimmer, he was still a cute fat cat.

"Lu Ban, your weight is really not what a Cat should have..."

"Meow."

Lu Ban rolled on Bai Yutang's chest. He has been very sensitive recently, and he especially dislikes the word 'Fat'.

"Where's Li Lia?"

Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and squeezed Lu Ban's ear.

Lu Ban licked its paw on Bai Yutang's chest.

"Probably with Xiao Yi."

Bai Yutang gently touched Lu Ban's fur,

"Xiao Yi seems to love Li Lia very much."

"Yeah."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while,

"It's true. It is said that Cats pay more attention to the attraction of opposite sexes. Li Lia is a little beautiful Cat. So of course, she'll be attracted to Xiao Yi. Xiao Yi is very cute."

"That's true."

Bai Yutang smiled and nodded Zhan Zhao's eyebrows,

"Cat, I didn't dye my hair when I was a kid. Otherwise, I'll dye your hair blond. The effect will be the same as Xiao Yi."

"You say it, you can do it to yourself."

Zhan Zhao turned over and poked Bai Yutang's cheek.

The two were looking at each other, and someone knocked on the door lightly.