⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 08 Mermaid Song ⁂

Chen Yu was sent home by Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, and as soon as they arrived at the door, they met Chen Mi.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang said hello and left first, and the Chen brothers and sisters went upstairs together.

"I thought a boyfriend would send you back."

Chen Mi joked with Chen Yu,

"Look at you, all three sisters have the other half. You also need to work harder."

"Tsk..."

Chen Yu wrinkled her nose,

"I've been possessed by a fierce spirit recently. I'll go with Le Le to say goodbye when I have time. Don't accidentally find a murderer and come back. It will be troublesome!"

"Hey, don't talk nonsense, what happened again?"

Chen Mi frowned. The two girls were indeed not going well.

Chen Yu talked about the matter, and Chen Mi frowned slightly,

"I seem to have some impressions of the plane crash three years ago."

"Really?"

Chen Yu came to the spirit,

"But didn't you split the order before? Could it be that the plane was blown up by someone?"

"The plane really crashed after an explosion in the air. After they sorted out the debris, we went to identify it."

Chen Mi got out of the elevator and went to the door with Chen Yu, took out the key, and entered,

"It was a bit suspicious back then, according to me. The number of people who know it has never been matched, but there are a lot of problems involved, and it was finally suppressed."

"Human life is at stake, so it's just like this?"

Chen Yu was very dissatisfied,

"Xin Xin's teacher was also killed, and Lan Xi's eldest brother too! Why didn't your police find out."

"Lan Xi? Who is it?"

Chen Mi's ear got a name.

"Well... My friend."

Chen Yu ran to the kitchen to warm up the dishes, Chen Mi smiled, shook his head, and sat down on the sofa.

When Mr. Chen heard the movement, he came downstairs,

"Ami, is Xiao Yu back? Someone was looking for her just now."

"In the kitchen."

Chen Mi replied.

"Who is looking for me?"

Chen Yu ran out.

"I heard the answering machine in your room ringing."

Old Man Chen said,

"It might be your agent."

"Oh!"

Chen Mi ran up to the answering machine and didn't understand. Why didn't she call her cell phone?

When she pressed the playback button, she heard a strange piece of music coming from inside, but no one spoke.

Chen Yu frowned and listened to her ears sideways. The drums were distinct. It was not modern music, but the kind of music inspired by ethnic minorities or Africans. There is also a strange humming sound. She doesn't know what musical instrument is blowing it. Is it smelling?

Chen Yu listened to it for a long time, the music lasted for about three minutes, and there was always someone talking. Chen Yu frowned, took out a recording pen and recorded the piece of music, sat down on the bed, and listened carefully. Listening and listening, she has an inexplicable illusion, as if... Someone is crying. Is it a baby? Or is the kitten meowing?