⁂ Ghost Murderer 07 Repeated Attacks ⁂

Early in the morning, Bai Jin Tang heard the sound of soft footsteps approaching while he was asleep. He was slightly surprised that the footsteps were so close that he didn't even notice it!

However, he wasn't worried in his heart, nor did he feel any threat. How to say, the sound of footsteps, let him inexplicably have a sense of peace of mind.

When the footsteps approached sufficiently, he suddenly stretched out his hand...

"Oops..."

The person who was grabbed by his wrist gave a whisper, and fell directly on his bed and pressed on him. He doesn't know why, but the whisper and the weight on his body made Bai Jin Tand excited inexplicably.

Just opened his eyes, and saw that the person in front of him looked at him in surprise and asked,

"Do you... Remember?"

Bai Jin Tang was taken aback.

The person who came is naturally Gong Sun.

Gong Sun and Bai Jin Tang are very busy, so the time to get together is actually not much. There's no time limit for their work. Often when Gong Sun comes back, Bai Jin Tang is sleeping.

Gong Sun usually walks lightly over, and Bai Jin Tang would inevitably attack him like this, pull him over to the bed, and just hold him down, give him a good morning kiss or good night kiss, which would inevitably give him a warm kiss anyway.

So just now Gong Sun was attacked by him again, and he was shocked at the same time, yet he was filled with joy. It's a pity... The doubt in Bai Jin Tang's eyes made Gong Sun understand... Still not awake, just instinctive reaction?

In the same way, the frustration that flashed through Gong Sun's eyes made Bai Jin Tang feels like he had a meal in his heart.

"Can you leave the hospital?"

Gong Sun stood up, opened the airtight soup pot in his hand, and filled out Bai Chi's stewed chicken soup for Bai Jin Tang's breakfast.

Bai Jin Tang sat up and looked at him,

"You did it?"

"Bai Chi did it."

Gong Sun replied him.

"Who's Bai Chi?"

Bai Jin Tang was a little puzzled,

"My father gave birth to another child?"

Gong Sun gave him a fierce look, and Bai Jin Tang raised his eyebrows, took a sip of the chicken soup, felt it wasn't bad, and continued to drink.

At this time, his attending physician walked in and checked Bai Jin Tang's condition.

Gong Sun asked,

"How is he?"

The doctor nodded to Gong Sun and said,

"He can leave the hospital."

"Is there any need for follow-up visits?"

Gong Sun was a little puzzled.

The doctor smiled and said,

"He doesn't need the hospital for follow-up visits. The world-class brain authorities that Mr Bai invited in late at night yesterday were better than I expected."

Gong Sun was embarrassed. The doctor smiled, and approached Gong Sun and asked,

"Do you have a phone number?"

Gong Sun was stunned, thinking that the doctor wanted to keep in touch with him and pay attention to Bai Jin Tang's condition at all times, so he wanted his number.