⁂ The Smiling Murderer 10 Sinks Into The Sea ⁂

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang rushed to the place Bai Chi and the others reported. Along the way, Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao as he drove,

"Cat, what's going on?"

Zhan Zhao said anxiously,

"The murderer is very clever. He didn't do anything in his own hand. He completely used Liu Song and a few other people and created the illusion that only those few people were involved in the murder... Now that the deeds are revealed, he wants to kill people..."

"Who's the other person Guo Cheng and the other man will pick up?"

Bai Yutang asked him.

"Maybe the person involved in the crime."

Zhan Zhao said.

"Why would you guess there is another person?"

Liu Qing asked puzzledly.

"The murderer kills three people at a time every time and then takes an organ of the deceased. This time, he'll inevitably make up three people. I was just guessing to stabilize the person first, but listen to his tone, they really went to pick up the person."

"If we bring those three people together,...He'll kill them?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"The murderer's a pervert. He doesn't follow anything. So far, his method of killing is very chaotic. The only characteristic is that he kills in groups of three!"

"Indeed!"

Bai Yutang nodded.

"Is it really a gang-style crime?"

Liu Qing said to herself,

"There are so many people gathered."

"I think it's more likely to instigate crime."

Zhan Zhao shook his head and said,

"Liu Song is a student, and he's obsessed with horror themes. Guo Cheng is also a medical university student and has a lot of relationship with Liu Song... The guy's voice, who's in the car with him, sounds quite young."

"He instigated all young people?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Um... It's possible."

Zhan Zhao frowned,

"Guo Cheng can't see anything, I can only say that he's a little confused, but the person who just answered the phone feels weird."

"Where's the blame?"

Liu Qing asked.

Zhan Zhao shook his head and told,

"Better let me meet him and say it to his face."

While they were talking, Bai Chi and the others called again,

"Brother, the car stopped halfway."

"What?"

Zhan Zhao frowned and asked,

"Where did they stop?"

"At the gate of a community."

Bai Chi said,

"Brother, there're a lot of people coming and going here. I don't know who they are waiting for."

"We are already here."

Bai Yutang pointed forward to Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao looked up and saw Bai Chi standing at the door of the car and a taxi parked at the door of the community.