⁂ Ghost Murderer 25 Pain ⁂

Gong Sun leaned on the sofa, with boiling soup in the pot, gurgling steaming. He was depending on Lis Bon's soft fur, the lion cub lying beside him, his chin resting on his straddle, looking at what was in his hand.

Gong Sun looked at the diary left by Yang Fan's grandfather and father, which he found from Yang Fan's house. He wanted to find some clues in it, and it would be better to help Bai Jin Tang recover his memory.

However, Bai Jin Tang was sitting opposite him, looking at the company information in his hand.

Aside, Yang Fan was sending snacks to Yang Yang and Qin Yi, and the two little guys were playing games.

Chen Yu and Old Uncle Chen watched TV on the sofa behind Bai Jin Tang, and they felt that... The aura is so powerful.

Da Ding and Xiao Ding didn't know what should they do, there was a notebook on the table, and the two got together to write, write and draw.

When Bai Jin Tang looked at the information, he looked at Gong Sun several times. Gong Sun read the book carefully, never looked up, and Bai Jin Tang frowned slightly.

Gong Sun looked at it, and he felt that the little lion raised his head, and a shadow was blocked in front of him.

Looked up and saw Bai Jin Tang standing in front of him and looking down at him. Gong Sun didn't move and kept looking at Bai Jin Tang.

Bai Jin Tang lowered his head, put his hands on the back of the sofa beside Gong Sun's ear, and looked at him as well.

Gong Sun blinked and continued to look at him without moving. Bai Jin Tang narrowed his eyes slightly; Gong Sun held the diary in his hand and slowly stretched it up, blocking Bai Jin Tang, and continued to look as well as ignoring him.

Bai Jin Tang heard a particular string in his head 'Bounce' and broke, stretched out his hand, grabbed the diary, and put it aside.

Gong Sun frowned slightly and looked at him.

Bai Jin Tang then looked into him.

The little lion raised his face and stared curiously at the two facing each other.

Bai Jin Tang and Gong Sun looked at each other for a long time, and then he sat down beside Gong Sun. As soon as he sat down, he heard a 'Meow' sound.

Bai Jin Tang was startled, stood up and looked back, and saw that there seemed to be something under Lis Bon's paws. He stretched out his paws, lifted his mane away and saw Lu Ban and Li Lia hug each other. Lu Ban is lying on his back with white nakedness belly fur, Li Lia is lying on its chest, and the two cats are licking each other's fur. Obviously, Bai Jin Tang just pressed them, so they stared at Bai Jin Tang sadly, expressing their dissatisfaction.
They looked at each other for a while, then heard Gong Sun chuckle.

Bai Jin Tang twitched his eyebrows, lowered Lis Bon's paws, and covered the two cats.

On the other hand, Gong Sun took the diary and wanted to continue reading. Bai Jin Tang frowned, grabbed the journal and threw it aside. He reached out, picked up Gong Sun and went upstairs.

Everyone looked at each other, wondering what their relationship model meant.

Da Ding and Xiao Ding were still busy. Obviously, they have become accustomed to it.

Yang Fan passed the juice to Qin Yi and Yang Yang and sat there in a daze while Qin Ou wondered how the matter was handled and whether he would be in danger.
......

With a 'Beep', the room door closed, and Bai Jin Tang threw Gong Sun onto the bed, stretched out his tie, threw his jacket and rushed on.

Yet Gong Sun put his hands behind his head, looked at him with his eyes open, and didn't move.