⁂ Lucky Murderer 25 Big Fish, Small Fish ⁂

Zhan Zhao and the others have a plan, but the plan never changes quickly, and a deeper conspiracy emerges again.

Zhan Zhao and the others, through speculation and clues provided by Bai Jin Tang, linked the case to the mysterious organization that had been hiding behind it.

To successfully implement this plan to catch big fish with a long line, it is necessary to lay down the set, and tonight is the key point.

And according to everyone's conservative speculation, Qian Jia would have someone come to retrieve the body.

Since there was not much time left for everyone to prepare, Bai Yutang was already deploying an ambush for a while.

While everyone was busy preparing, Zhan Zhao was sitting on the sofa, resting his chin with one hand, as if he was embarrassed by the question.

"Cat, what's the matter?"

Bai Yutang walked over and sat next to him, Zhan Zhao said softly 'Tsk',

"Are there any flaws in our previous considerations?"

Bai Yutang was stunned for a moment and then began to think.

Bai Chi was probably hungry, or he was nervous because of a big task, so he sat drinking coffee and eating biscuits. Jiang Ping's mental work was too heavy, so he consumed a lot, and he also came to him to eat.

Then Bai Chi whispered,

"I rarely see it."

"What?"

Jiang Ping didn't quite understand and asked Bai Chi.

"Oh."

Bai Chi said to Jiang Ping beside him with a look of emotion,

"Look, brother seems to be worried."

Jiang Ping followed Bai Chi's line of sight, nodded, and said in a low voice,

"Oh, we guess the mission has changed tonight."

"Ah?"

Bai Chi was taken aback for a moment,

"Did Brother find something again?"

"That's right when you look at Dr. Zhan's expression, maybe you will understand something."

Jiang Ping tutted twice.

"By the way..."

Bai Chi suddenly asked Jiang Ping,

"Do you think reading mystery novels is really useful in solving cases?"

"Haha."

Jiang Ping made Bai Chi amused,

"Take it down, how can those mystery novels be as easy as what is written on them, most of the mystery novels just write a trick, murder in a secret room, install an organ after the secret room, and the murderer is still there. Dig a hole near the agency to hide and observe, or else put on makeup and return to the murder scene. In real life, there are really very few murderers like this. The murderers in the novel are definitely people who have appeared in the author's writings, circle around, around the readers who are not round say it is not fun. But in real life criminal investigation cases, where do they tell you how many murderers they are? Many of them are random cases. Without leaving any clues, where can you find it in the vast sea of people?"

"That's true."

Bai Chi nodded,

"The prisoner is right beside us. Indeed, we rarely encounter the murderer who is close to us."