⁂ Ghost Murderer 21 Various Clues ⁂

Father yelled out, and everyone saw the little boy flew over and hugged Qin Ou, holding his legs up with his face, smiling brighter than the sun above his head.

"Xiao Yi?!"

Qin Ou was stunned and immediately picked him up in surprise and joy,

"Why are you here... Why did you dye your hair? I almost didn't recognize it."

Xiao Yi pouted and said,

"Uncle Zhao dyed me and said it looks good, and he said it is not poisonous and my hair smells good."

"Uh...Is it?"

Qin Ou leaned over and sniffed it. It was really fragrant and helplessly this hair was indeed suitable. He looked like a foreign doll, but he was so good-looking. How about the child's hair dye? He doesn't know if it will hurt the body.

"Dad."

Qin Yi seemed to be very close to Qin Ou.

The host rubbed his neck around, yelled sweetly, and leaned in to kiss him.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other——Oh, this and Yang Yang belong to two different styles.

"Why did you come here? Didn't you come here by plane?"

Qin Ou asked Qin Yi,

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No."

Qin Yi pouted and muttered,

"Uncle Zhao said that he wanted to take me to dinner, and then I ran away by myself."

Qin Ou frowned slightly and asked,

"Why did you run away? How dangerous. Fortunately, Yang Yang ran into him."

"I'm afraid they'll find you."

Qin Yi muttered with a laugh,

"I'll find you first and tell you. Nanny said the heart of defence must not be absent. It's important to protect people."

Qin Ou was taken aback for a moment, and Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows at Bai Yutang——You, doesn't he look like a steamed dumpling. I didn't expect him to be so opinionated!

"Let's all get inside."

Gong Sun walked over.

"There are ingredients at home."

Bai Yutang walked forward,

"I'll make you some delicious food!"

Zhan Zhao was also starving, so he quickly followed in.

Gong Sun stretched out his hand to help Luo Yang get his schoolbag and asked,

"Yang Yang, why are you buying flowers?"

Luo Yang was a little embarrassed and said,

"Dad said Uncle Jin Tang is sick."
"So you took a Phalaenopsis to visit?"

Da Ding and Xiao Ding was a little bit dumbfounded and said,

"Yang Yang, you don't need to bring Phalaenopsis, just bring a pot of cactus to visit him next time!"

"Huh?"

Yang Yang opened his eyes wide and blinked. Gong Sun shook his head and pulled him into the house.

On the other hand, Qin Ou hugged Qin Yi and walked in. Qin Yi lay on his shoulder just to see Zhan Zhao, so he called out,

"Uncle Cat."