⁂ Lucky Murderer 06 Lian Boss ⁂

Interrogating the three tigers of the Xu family, the result was that there were more and more mysteries, and the crowd went to the archaeological team to inquire and return the records of the archaeological team. Curiously, how many stone statues of paper on the record page in the tunnel had disappeared, and it could be seen that they had been torn off.

"The serrated edges on the paper indicate the haste of this person when he tore off this page."

Zhan Zhao took a look at the books used for the records. All the books were related pages that had been torn off.

"It must have been one of my people."

Bai Yutang asked the leader of the archaeological team,

"Who is responsible for these records?"

The team leader wiped his sweat and shook his head,

"I am responsible for them, and I will put them in the box... However, this kind of thing is genuinely useless except for archaeological value. No one has ever coveted me... How could this be!"

"Can't you think of any suspicious people?"

Zhan Zhao knew the team leader. The older man's surname was Wu. He was a well-known old professor in the archaeological field.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang put the things in the evidence bag; they went back to take the fingerprints, hoping to peel off a range. Still, according to the clues provided by Team leader Wu, almost the entire archaeological team had read these records.

Zhan Zhao walked into the tomb again. He really didn't find anything suspicious, so he asked Team Leader Wu.

"Is there anything of particular value here?"

Team Leader Wu, pointing to the circular caves above, asked,

"See those two holes?"

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"Mm-hmm."

"Those are all caves of thieves. This tomb has been around for almost a thousand years. Those tomb robbers have great magical powers. They have already taken away everything they should have taken. Where will they be left to this day? We only found some broken porcelain and crocks, and there was nothing left of gold, silver and jade."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang nodded; Zhan Zhao was still looking for clues in the tomb.

At this moment, the team leader suddenly said,

"By the way..."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both looked at him,

"What's the matter?"

"Well, we dug up something extraordinary,
I don't know if it will help the case. It was initially kept secret..."

"You can show it to us; the police will not disclose it to the outside world."

Bai Yutang knows what historical discoveries and historical activities are involved in estimation, and he has always been very rigorous in this regard.

"OK."

The team leader ran out, ran back soon, and brought a small box.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao glanced at each other, staring at the box in confusion.

"Look."

The team leader opened the box and saw that there was still a paper bag inside and opened the paper bag carefully.