⁂ Ghost Murderer 12 Demon Resurrection ⁂

Qin Ou got off work from the fire brigade and went to the elderly community in the park, which he inevitably goes to every day, to help as a volunteer and buy some bread and cakes for the elderly.

He entered the gate of the community and walked out quickly to face a man, wearing a black pullover, with his head down... He walked fast and ran into Qin Ou.

"Sorry!"

The man hurried away after saying that.

Qin Ou frowned slightly.

The moment the man just hit him, he was startled, because this person's face was very white and pale, not like rubbing powder, but as transparent as a white man with blood vessels visible. Pink, whiter than that... Should be an albino child, right?

He didn't think much. He had already seen the old dean who greeted him in front of him.

"Xiao Qin."

"Dean."

Qin Ou ran over and passed the bread.

"I trouble you every time."

Dean Zhang smiled and said,

"By the way, did you see the old Chen playing chess over there?"

Qin Ou turned his face to look and smiled,

"Old Chen's here to find someone to play chess again? He's not a lonely old man, is he?
Come here every day to find someone to play with?"

"He seems to live with his granddaughter, and his granddaughter is very busy at work, so he comes often."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the old man turning around and beckoning Qin Ou fiercely,

"Xiao Qin, come over here! Haha, these old guys have no fighting capacity."

Qin Ou laughed and his heart said that——You're an old man by yourself.

He looked at his watch and found that it was early, and he had nothing to do when he went back anyway. Qin Ou decided to plays chess with the old man for a while, and went over and sat down.

As soon as he sat down and set the chess pieces, he saw the old man hand him a photo and said,

"Look."

Qin Ou took a look and saw that it was a girl who looked pretty good and asked,

"Who's she?? Your granddaughter?"

The old man nodded,

"Is she pretty?"

"Mm-hmm."

Qin Ou nodded and returned the photo to the old man.

"Hey."

Old man Chen smiled,

"My granddaughter has no match yet."

Qin Ou couldn't laugh or cry,

"Master, your granddaughter looks in her early twenties. I'm in thirties. Don't push people into the fire pit!"

"What's the matter?"

The old man said,

"I brought up this granddaughter, and she has no parents, I have the final say... Don't look at her wild head, but she's a little star!"

Qin Ou shook his head,

"That would be even worse. You have to find a lot of money on this condition!"

"What do you want a lot of money for?"

The old man stared,

"Is it better to marry someone or to marry money? As her grandfather, I am in love with you. She had attended a banquet today. You will come over tomorrow, and I'll bring her. You two give me a blind date."