⁂ Lucky Killer 32 Tail ⁂

Luckily Singer was hit by Zhao Jue's move and acted early. His subordinates were completely unprepared for a while, and the scene was a bit chaotic.

When they heard someone shooting, the casino was naturally in chaos. The kidnappers quickly controlled the scene and told everyone to shut up.

Zhao Zhen and Zhao Jue could hear clearly in the room. Zhao Zhen was about to open the door and go out.

"Hey."

Zhao Jue grabbed him,

"How did your family educate you when you were a child? If you want to take advantage, you need to wait. If you are in danger, you should escape, if you are perverted, you need to be more perverted. Didn't anyone teach you the three principles of the Zhao family?"

"That's right!"

In the command boat, Bai Chi nodded, and Zhan Zhao glanced at him helplessly.

"If I don't go, they won't be able to board the ship, so they have to hide their eyes."

Zhao Zhen said and went out to run to the top.

Zhao Jue had no choice, so he followed him, for fear that he would be in danger, and the Zhao family was left with only one seedling in this thousand hectares of land.

Zhao Zhen got on the platform, Zhao Jue looked at his watch,

"When they understand it and take control from the commanding heights, we will have at most two minutes."

Zhao Zhen nodded and took out the tools from the small box he was carrying, a single-sided cellophane catapult net.

Zhao Jue said coolly from the side,

"Is this a magic reveal?"

Bai Chi shouted in a hurry,

"Don't let him be distracted!"

When Zhao Jue heard this, he was so angry that the little thing actually yelled at him! The anger grew from the heart to the courage, Zhao Jue stretched out his hand, pinched Zhao Zhen's arm rudely, and even showed it to Bai Chi, and said in his mouth,

"I'll pinch, what will you do?"

Zhan Zhao waved to the anxious Bai Chi,

"Don't pay attention to him. The more anxious you are, the more energetic he will be."

Zhao Zhen shot both ends of the cellophane catapult net at the two railings under the boat.

This kind of cellophane is an essential prop for performing large-scale magic tricks.

Zhan Zhao had seen it once before and dubbed it a magic sanitary napkin. Every time he said this, it made the clean- obsessed Bai Yutang go crazy, so Zhan Zhao o!en said it to make him go wild.

Thinking of this, Zhan Zhao spoke to Bai Yutang through the walkie-talkie,

"Xiao Bai, it's for night use."

In the helicopter, everyone saw Bai Yutang holding the walkie-talkie and grabbing his head.

Only Zhao Hu was covering his mouth while Ma Han kicked him and signaled——Don't move, my hands are shaking!

Ma Han is holding a sniper rifle at the moment.

His task for a while is very difficult. He has to shoot off the hook connected to the railing on the single-sided cellophane, to cause the scene of the sudden appearance of the plane.

Fortunately, when all the policemen were airborne, and they had to snipe the ambushes, he had to get used to the position first.

After Zhao Zhen arranged the surroundings, he wanted to leave with Zhao Jue.