⁂ Crazy Doctor's Murderer 26 - Trap ⁂

Qiu Yiwen brought a strange clue to everyone, and the identity of the mysterious stalker was also confirmed by Ma Xin. He turned out to be a doctor who used to work in the school... Thinking of the director's previous experience, it is really surprising. Is it related to the case? .

"What's this person's name?"

Zhan Zhao asked Ma Xin.

"I just knew his surname was Chen."

Ma Xin shrugged.

"I stopped living on campus after I defected to Gong Sun. I seldom went to his place. Moreover, he was expelled very early for harassing girls."

Having said that, Ma Xin was quite proud,

"But even if I go, he won't dare to harass me. My elder brother will kill him!"

Everyone nodded patiently, with an expression on their face——Yes, yes, having a big brother is amazing! What's more, the eldest brother is still Xiao Ma.

"Chen?"

At this time, Qiu Yiwen looked at Ma Xin suspiciously.

"Isn't his last name Cen?"

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and Zhan Zhao came over and asked,

"Did you say his surname is Cen? Shan Jin Cen?"

"Well, I looked at his medical records when he had his teeth filled, and he even used his medical insurance card. He also introduced himself several times, saying his name was Cen Wen."

"Cen's surname is not very common."

Bai Yutang and everyone else thought of Cen Yi——It was discovered that the DNA of the dead body was similar to Cen Y but didn't match. Gong Sun deduced that they were brothers. This man's surname is Cen, could it be related?

"That's right."

Gong Sun asked Qiu Yiwen,

"Do you have anything from Cen Wen? Can you extract DNA?"

Qiu Yiwen shook her head and said,

"He did give me his tooth once, but it was so disgusting that I threw it away."

"Maybe you can find it by going to his house."

Jiang Ping quickly retrieved an address.

"The previous dean made the record, and the family status column indeed stated that he was married, and the husband's name is Cen Wen."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and smiled——They had a clue.

"Luo Tian, you and Qin Ou go together."

"I'll go as well."

Ma Xin volunteered to follow him, quickly handed the report in her hand to Gong Sun, and then ran away; as if she were running away. Luo Tian and Qin Ou were both a little surprised and followed her out.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both looked at Gong Sun in confusion. Gong Sun seemed to understand Ma Xin's uneasiness. He pulled them to a farther place and opened the report for them to read.

"When we were identifying people in the air crash, we used the DNA of the deceased's family members and the remains of the victims to compare, and it was confirmed that the deceased was indeed Hao Ling, but look at Qiu Yiwen's identification report."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at the two reports for a long time——They were exactly the same!

"Qiu Yiwen is really Hao Ling?"

Although Bai Yutang had made some guesses just now, he still couldn't accept the facts when he saw them before him.

"It feels really weird."

"That's not true."

Zhan Zhao returned the report to Gong Sun,

"Can her face recover?"

Gong Sun nodded and said,

"It should be OK, look at the old photos."

Zhan Zhao compared the two photos together.

"There is absolutely no similarity."

"That's what makes the plastic surgery person smart."