⁂ Smiling Murderer 28 Yan ⁂

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang entered Prison X, and after passing through multiple iron gates, appeared at the door of the interview room.

The interview room also uses multiple iron doors, and there is a layer of high-strength bulletproof glass between the prisoner and the interviewer.

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang entered, they saw a young man in an orange prison uniform sitting opposite the glass. Bai Chi and Luo Tian were standing at the door. They could hear the conversation inside, but they didn't go in. Wu Meng and other prison staff all retreated far away to wait.

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang entered the interview room, they had already started to look at Deng Che. Deng Che looks much more ordinary than expected.

Hearing Zhao Jue's introduction before Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, coupled with their experience, always felt that Deng Che should be a person with a strong sense of existence. But when they really met, Deng Che was placed in front of them alive, but the two were slightly disappointed and some doubtful. This man is too inconspicuous, isn't he?!

However, Bai Yutang took a look at his height. Although he's sitting, he can be judged roughly. It should be around 1.72 or 7.3 meters. He's very thin, his hair is still fluffy and naturally curled, and his facial features are extremely ordinary, neither ugly nor beautiful, in short, he's a type that people can't remember at a glance.

The man raised his eyes and watched Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walk in, with his hands supporting his chin and looking at the two of them carefully. After watching for a long time, he smiled slightly.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sat down, this Deng Che was probably the most unchanging pervert they had ever seen, and his smile was just ordinary and kind, not terrifying at all.
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took a seat and looked at him.

Deng Che looked around, stretched out his chained hand, pointed at Zhan Zhao, and said,

"Are you, Zhan Zhao?"

Zhan Zhao nodded.

"Hmm... The same as I thought!"

Deng Che smiled, nodded, looked at Bai Yutang again, and greeted politely,

"Captain Bai."

Bai Yutang nodded slightly, looking at Zhan Zhao. The two of them had a pair of eyes.

Bai Yutang——Cat, are you going to ask first or me?

Zhan Zhao——I'll ask him first.

Bai Yutang turned his head and said nothing.

Zhan Zhao asked Deng Che,

"Do you have something to tell us?"

Deng Che looked at Zhan Zhao and then at Bai Yutang, and asked with a smile,

"Can you two communicate with your eyes directly without changing your expression or look?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang didn't answer his question.

"Hehe, your relationship isn't simple."

Deng Che said affirmatively.

Bai Yutang frowned and asked him,

"Why are you looking for us? Would you hesitate to release the Yellow Wolf?"

Deng Che was taken aback for a moment, then smiled and nodded,

"Yes, I released the Yellow Wolf, just to say hello to you and let you come to see me."

"What's the matter with you?"