Demon Blood

the readers pronouns are she/they

warning(s): biting, blood

Mother Miranda this. Mother Miranda that. Honestly, you grew tired of hearing the name. First it was all the villagers could talk about, especially right before you'd consume their soul and feed their bodies to your hounds. Today was no different, your father mentioned Mother Miranda and how he had a meeting with her made you roll your eyes. 

Your elbow was propped on the arm of the chair you were sitting in across from him, hand closed in a fist as you let your temple rest against your hand. You had been excited when your father said that the two of you were to leave hell but that immediately changed when he said you couldn't bring Nue and Kuro.

The two of you were currently walking through the village, a soft groan leaving your lips. "Do I have to go to this meeting? Can't I just hunt whatever humans are left here?"

"No," Your father responded immediately, sending you a quick glare — eyes flashing red. "These are not our hunting grounds anymore, the lycans made sure we knew that."

Your gaze fell to the ground, knowing he meant the time a lycan nearly tore your arm off. Sure, you were a demon and could easily regenerate any limbs that you lost but, it still terrified your father.

"We'll be meeting with lady Dimitrescu and her daughters before the meeting, if you four get along, perhaps I could ask Mother Miranda if she'd be fine with you skipping out on the meeting."

That caught your attention, a toothy grin spreading across your face, revealing your fangs that you didn't bother to keep hidden. This place was run by monsters anyway. As the two of you reached the castle, your stomach growled, earning a quiet chuckle from your father as he knocked on the door.