A Mother's Pain pt. 3

Pronouns: They/Them

Pairing: Miranda x Sky Person!Reader x Mia

Requested by: Zzzzzleeepyyyy

Warning(s): Angst/Emotional pain

my longest non-smut ??? 3.5k words so, enjoy! a lot is happening at once this part, so if you get confused, congrats, i succeeded in my job ❤️ seriously though, this part is meant to be overwhelming/confusing

Last Part: "Yeah," Miranda smiled before stealing a kiss. "I think you'll like them."

Once we were all ready, Miranda lead the way to Castle Dimitrescu, Mia holding my hand the entire way. When we reached the castle, Miranda turned to face me. "Okay, a few things before we go in. One; Hunter and Isa are half-humans-,"

"What's the other half?"

"Greek god."

"...Which ones?"

"Hunter's mother is Hekate — so she's not the biggest fan of mine, but she's professional most of the time."

"And the other?"

"Isa's father is Hades."

"King of the Dead," I muttered, a spark of hope being born at the thought. 'Perhaps this Isa character can get me in contact with the little one's soul so I can find their body — or at least apologize and tell them I love them one last time...'

"...Is something wrong?" Mia's soft voice brought me out of my thoughts and made me force a smile despite the painful ache in my chest.

"Just thinking, don't worry. Is there anything else, Miranda?"

Miranda's eyes narrowed and I couldn't contain the smile that spread across my face.

"Sorry, Is there anything else, Mira?"

"Hunter has no filter — so the chances of her saying something-,"

"Hunter won't let Miranda's god complex control the room," Mia explained for her, causing the blonde to growl.

"I do not-!"

"Yes, you do," We said in unison before the door opened behind Miranda, revealing a tall woman with long, black hair.

"It's awfully cold out here," The woman giggled as she motioned inside. "It's a lot warmer inside — and we just finished making hot chocolate."

Her violet eyes locked with mine as we made our way inside — making it feel like she was looking into my soul. 'Her mother's the goddess of witchcraft, I shouldn't put anything past her.' Once we were in the lounge, the sound of buzzing could be heard. 'The girls were waiting,' I sent a smile to the triplets once they appeared at the top of the stairs.

"[Y/N]!" They beamed before swarming to me. "It's been so long!"

I laughed and returned the hug as the three purred against me. "I've missed you three as well! I'm sorry I was away for so long — someone had to make sure those two ate and slept properly while they made sure Eva was healthy."

"We have a lot to tell you," Bela grinned.

"Mhm! And you have to meet our significant other — I'm sure Mother Miranda mentioned them on your way here," Daniela muttered with a shy smile.