Her Angel pt. 4

Pairing: Hunter x reader

Pronouns: She/They

Last Part; "Hm? Now you have to tell me those."

Requested by: MoonGoddess45

after this, i'll work on a new cassandra x reader part! then maybe a miranda x reader?

Five Months Later

I carefully lifted Hunter's arm off my waist before sliding out of bed, quietly rushing to the bathroom. After throwing up, I groaned and grabbed a pregnancy test — something Isa bought after finding out I was getting sick in the morning. I locked the bathroom door before taking the test, leaving it on a small pile of toilet paper while waiting for the result.

'Condoms don't always work, I know this, but what are the odds?!' Tears filled my eyes as the test read positive. 'Hunter will be happy, and Costin will get a little sibling like he wants. But am I up for that? My body will never be the same — maybe I should talk to Isa about this. They've had these thoughts. I just need to keep this hidden from Hunter until I know what I'm going to do.' After wrapping the test up to make sure it couldn't be seen, I left the bathroom and walked to the door, stealing a glance at Hunter to make sure she was still asleep.

'Still good,' I told myself before leaving the room. 'I just need to throw this away where no one will see it.' As I walked through the halls, my mind began to wander — drifting to different scenarios. 'This is a huge commitment, but what if not wanting kids is a deal breaker? Sure, I can handle Costin, but the kid's an angel! He rarely cries!' I groaned as I finally found a place to throw away the pregnancy test, letting out a squeak of surprise when I saw Isa.

"Isa!" I nervously laughed while quickly hiding the wrapped test behind my back. "He-hey! How's it-? What are you doing up?"

"...Patrolling," They frowned, eyes narrowing in suspicion. "What are you doing up?"

"Just uhm... Exploring?"

"What are you hiding?"

"Nothing!"

"...I've interrogated plenty of beings in my life, but only now do I understand why the gods were adamant that I learned to lie without glowing."

"P-pardon?"

A smirk stretched across Isa's face. "I also understand why people would refer to some children of Apollo as 'Glowsticks.'"

'FUCK,' I cringed before slowly moving the wrapped test, a stressed sigh passing my lips. "According to this, uhm... Costin can be expecting that little sibling he's been wanting."

Isa's eyes widened as they stood up straight and uncrossed their arms. "You're-?"

"Allegedly. You know these things can be false."

"Do you want it to be false?"

"...I-I don't know."

Hazel eyes softened before Isa hugged me. "I struggled with those thoughts my entire pregnancy."

"Does it get easier? Do I- Do I start wanting to have more?"

"I didn't," They nearly cackled as they pulled away from the hug. "It varies from person to person, [Y/N]. In the end, it's your choice. We keep this a secret from Costin until the choice is made, but know; Hunter won't care. She said it to me; she'll say it to you too. Your body. Your choice."