Kitten pt. 2

Neko!reader
reader uses she/they pronouns
warning(s): NSFW/smut, mommy kink, overstimulation, biting/marking, blood

Last Part: "Oh?" Lady Dimitrescu hummed, mischief dancing in her gold eyes. "I never said that. This is a different kind of punishment. One you'll love just as much as you'll hate it."

You bit back a whine at her words and tried not to squeeze your thighs shut, already having an idea of what she meant. The curl of her lips further proved that point too, as well as when her fingertips danced over your exposed thighs. A gloved finger slipped under the skirt of your uniform before stopping, letting you know your lady was waiting for permission to continue. If there's one thing the Dimitrescu family cares about, it's consent. Especially when doing anything with a maid.

"Please," You whimpered out once you realized she really wasn't going to continue until you begged. "Please, mommy. I need to be punished for what I did."

"Such a needy Kitten," Lady Dimitrescu chuckled as her finger began moving again. "Such a possessive Kitten."

"I-I'm not p-possessive."

"You're not? Then, tell me again why you killed that maid?"

You sucked in a sharp breath when the pad of her finger pressed against your clothed entrance. "I-I..."

"I'm waiting," Lady Dimitrescu purred as she applied more pressure. "A simple touch and you're already putty in my hands? I wonder how you'd react if I started petting your tail again."

'nO-.'

The thought ended there as her other hand began petting your tail, overwhelming your senses and causing you to only focus on her touch. Her touch — as cold as ice — contrasting with the heat of your body. You wanted nothing more than to grind against her fingers — now that she had added another to press against you — but you knew better. Although your lady was being merciful now, one slip up, and this 'punishment' could turn from painfully delicious to just painful.

Lady Dimitrescu seemed to grow bored of you being able to resist your urges, considering the fact that she soon removed her hand from your core, only to slowly remove her glove. You watched the entire show she made of it, your pupils dilating once you saw her hand disappear under your skirt. A jolt went through your body as her fingers grazed your thighs, earning a low and needy whine that you immediately tried to muffle.

The chuckle from your lady only added fuel to the fire. Your tail wrapped her wrist when she shifted the fabric that covered her destination, excitement rushing through your veins. A tender kiss on your shoulder grounded you long enough to hear lady Dimitrescu mutter something, her lips still pressed against your shoulder.

"Wh-what was th-that my lady?"

"May I mark you?" Time stopped for you in that moment. Marking was a very serious commitment, but it was one you were willing to make for your lady.

"Please," You tilted your head a bit more once you felt her fangs press against your flesh. "Please mark me, mommy. I'll be your good girl, I promise."