Halloween

Human!AU just so the girls can go trick-or-treating <3
also; little babies (they're about 5 y/o in this <3)

reader uses she/her pronouns

"Mama!!" You smiled at the call for attention from your oldest, letting your gaze shift over to her as she ran over. "Candy!"

"Yes, tonight we're going trick-or-treating, Bela," You hummed and picked her up with an exaggerated groan. "I'm too old for this."

"Mama not old," Bela giggled as her head rested on your shoulder. "Cassie sleepy."

"But refuses to leave your mother's side?"

You shook your head with a smile when she nodded, carrying her through the halls of the castle. Alcina rounded a corner with a sleeping Cassandra in her arms a few minutes later, pulling a giggle from your oldest daughter. You placed a kiss on Alcina's cheek before kissing Cassandra's temple, smiling to yourself when a smile spread across her sleeping face.

"And Dani?"

"Still in my office," Alcina smiled and nodded toward the youngest who was pressed against the doorframe of Alcina's office, her little fingers curling against the wood. "Well, waiting for me to come back."

"Then I'll take Cass. I'll lay her down in the lounge while Bela and I make dinner. Try to hurry with your work, Dove, I don't want to take them Trick-or-Treating without you."

"Dani will make sure I get my work done on time. Have fun making dinner, I'll try to be quick."

You smiled wider when she pecked your lips and returned to your youngest, earning a happy squeal from the little one when she was lifted into the air. With a content sigh leaving you, you began the walk to the lounge — after setting Bela down since she wanted to walk now. Once you reached the lounge, you gently placed Cassandra on the couch and pulled a blanket up — tucking her in. You made sure to place blankets between her and the edge of the couch — even though you knew it wouldn't take long to make dinner, you still wanted to be sure she wouldn't fall.

Bela grabbed your hand and began pulling, trying to get you to head to the kitchen. With a soft laugh, you followed her to the kitchen before picking her up, grabbing the step ladder you bought so the girls could help with meals. After setting her down, you grabbed the ingredients and got started on dinner, letting her know how to help.

After an early dinner, you and Alcina let the girls get their costumes. Giggles left you when the three returned, an awe following soon after when you saw Cassandra's outfit. Bela chose to dress as Mother Miranda — which Alcina found highly amusing — meanwhile, Daniela dressed as their aunt, Donna. Cassandra, however, dressed as Alcina.

You knelt to their level and pulled them all in for a hug, smiling at their excited giggles. When you stood up again, Alcina scooped up Cassandra and planted kisses on her cheek, earning a loud, giggling squeal from your middle daughter. Your heart swelled at the scene, happily taking the hands of your other daughters.

"You're going to be good for your mother while I get changed, right?"

"Yes, mama!" They beamed, Daniela's veil not covering her face just yet.

"Thank you, girls."

Once you and Alcina were changed, you headed out into the village with the triplets. Compliments were thrown your way at every house — the triplets were even occasionally allowed to take more candy because of their costumes. As the night carried on, you swung by Donna's mansion to show off the outfits — only to have her try to convince us to let her keep Daniela until the morning. Miranda, surprisingly, had a similar reaction upon seeing Bela when you stopped to visit her.

Karl and Salvatore loved them all — Karl still annoyed Alcina in the process, but not as much as normal. Once you returned to the castle, you ushed the girls to their room and helped them change while Alcina sorted the candy. You placed kisses on their heads once they were all changed, offering them a smile.

"Wait here while I get changed as well. Your mother should've changed by now too, so once I'm back, we can have some candy and then watch a movie."

"Yay!" They cheered in unison, bouncing in place as you left to cross the hall.

You changed quickly before returning to them, taking them to the theater you convinced Alcina to convert from an unused room. Ever since you proposed the change, the room was now used frequently. You settled on the bed in the room after helping the girls onto it, watching Alcina hand them cups before she started the movie.

Alcina handed the girls the candy they were allowed to eat tonight — after promising they can have the rest as the week goes on. You moved Daniela to your lap when she sent you a pout, already knowing what she wanted. She always wanted either you or Alcina to hold her, not that either of you minded, so it was easy to know what she wanted.

Cassandra moved to Alcina's lap while Bela happily snuggled into the space between the two of you, her head resting against your arm. You sighed contently as the movie went on, only glancing away when you felt Daniela start to lean. With a soft giggle, you adjusted her to be laying on you instead of her trying to stay sat upright. She curled into you and nuzzled into your nightgown, making you glance over at the others.

Alcina was now asleep with Cassandra asleep on her chest, making your smile widen before your gaze shifted to Bela. You reached over and turned off the movie when you noticed her fighting to stay awake, making sure to pull the blanket up and cover everyone. Bela whined but laid down, curling toward you when you laid down. You carefully placed Daniela between yourself and Bela, watching as she immediately huddled into her sister.

"Get some rest, little one," You whispered as Bela's eyes finally shut. "Happy Halloween, girls."