The Lady's Wish pt. 4

the reader's pronouns are she/ her
warning(s): NSFW/smut, oral, claws/blood, marking, the rest is a surprise :)

Last Part: "Mark me," You muttered against her lips. "I want everyone to know that I'm yours."

Alcina hummed before moving her lips to your neck, sinking her fangs into your flesh without any further warning, pulling a loud moan from you. The pain had quickly shifted to pleasure, allowing you to relax before she removed her fangs. Heat coursed through you when she planted a kiss on the mark, making you arch into her — desperate for her cold body. She let out a chuckle before gently pressing on your abdomen, pulling away to look at the mark on your neck.

"How do you feel?"

"Hot," You whined and rolled your hips into her. "Need you."

"I knew this would make you needier," Alcina chuckled before moving away from you. "Be a good girl and don't touch yourself. I won't be long."

You nodded and whined when she moved away from the bed, shutting up immediately when she grabbed multiple items from the wardrobe. Alcina moved back over to you with rope in her hands, making you lift your arms over your head — already knowing what she would want from you. You tugged at the rope once she had tied your wrists to the headboard, sending her a nod to let her know it wasn't too tight. She hummed as she tied a blindfold over your eyes, ignoring your whine at not being able to see what she was doing.

The next thing she did was tie your ankles to bed posts, making you curious to know what she was doing. A shocked moan left you when you felt wax land on your abdomen, Alcina's chuckle filling your ears at your reaction. More wax dripped onto other areas; your chest, thighs, and the valley between your breasts. You whimpered when it finally stopped, enjoying the slight pain it brought when it first connected with your skin. There were a few seconds of nothing happening before Alcina began carefully removing the wax, her cold hands causing goosebumps to erupt across your skin whenever she'd touch you.

"Now... What else will you let me do to you?" She hummed as she — presumably — looked over the items she brought. "Thoughts?"

"You could literally kill me and I'd thank you," You responded without hesitation, the both of you chuckling soon after. "I like the surprises. I'll let you know if I like it or not."

"Red light, green light system?"

"That'll work just fine. So far, we're still green."

Alcina hummed in acknowledgment and the next thing you felt was leather straps connecting with your thigh. A gasp left you before you felt her cold hand rubbing the affected area, letting you know she was also waiting on if you'd change the color. When you didn't, she continued that pattern — soothing whatever area she hit before she would do it again.

You desperately wanted to squeeze your thighs together, feeling yourself getting wetter with every passing second. She seemed to notice your struggle when she decided to end that part of the session, a low hum leaving her as she spread her hand out over your abdomen. When her fingers crept lower, you lifted your hips and whimpered, turning your head in the direction of her chuckle.

"Please..." You breathed out, moaning when one of her fingers began rubbing circles on your clit. "Th-thank you."