A New Style pt. 2

Pairing: Daniela x Reader

Pronouns: She/Her

Warning(s): NSFW / Smut, Vibrator, strap-on, and oral sex

Last Part: "Good girl. Now keep it up all night and I'll be sure to reward you once your body isn't sore anymore."

Daniela continued attacking that point while nearly ripping my clothes off, a giggle leaving her when her kisses trailed to my chest. 'Good thing I wasn't wearing too much,' I giggled to myself before Daniela attached her lips to my nipple, pulling soft moans out of me while she bit and sucked. Her hands gripped my waist, pulling my core close to her thigh. My fingers entangled in her hair — brushing over the shaved side and earning a shudder from her. 'She seems to love this new look already. I gotta admit, she does look good.'

I gasped when her hands guided my hips, helping me grind against her thigh, earning a purr from her when I moaned her name. Daniela released my nipple before moving to the other, giving it the same treatment while keeping a steady pace for my hips. I moved my hands to her chest, kneading her breasts and earning a soft moan from her. She released my nipple and sat up, letting me continue. I sat up — kissing up her abdomen until I reached her chest, shooting her a grin.

"You know, you do have a toy," Daniela purred, trailing a nail down to my core. "Where do you hide it?"

"...Closet."

"I knew it," She giggled before hopping off the bed. "It's the toy you thought I had, right?"

"Ye-yeah," I muttered and repositioned myself, resting against the pillows. "The black box."

Daniela returned with the box a moment later, opening it and taking out the vibrator. I watched as she settled between my legs — making sure they stayed open for her — and turned on the vibrator, holding it over my core. She leaned down and connected our lips before pressing it against my clit, making my moan get muffled by the kiss. I let her dominate the kiss as my hips rocked against the vibrator, moaning into the kiss when her other hand went to cup my breast.

A loud moan left me when she broke the kiss and dragged the vibrator over my slit, my hands gripping the sheets as she kissed down my body. 'She's so eager to make me cum,' I gasped when she teased the tip passed my walls, my eyes watching as she opened a small bottle of lube. 'And knowing her, she'll reach her goal soon.' She kissed my thighs as she eased the vibrator inside me, making my heart flutter as she muttered praise in Romanian.

"Good girl," She purred once the vibrator was inside, pulling another moan out of me. "Were you planning on using this on me?"

"N-not alone," I stuttered as her tongue dragged over my clit.

"Oh? There's more?"

"Th-the other b-box."

"Be a good girl and keep this inside you," Daniela purred before moving off the bed. "I'll grab that other box."

I sat up enough to steal a kiss, leaning back on the bed afterward. "Th-these were supposed to b-be surprises for yo-your birthday."

"A week early still counts~!"

I rolled my eyes with a smile before slowly pumping the vibrator, soft whimpers, and moans leaving me the entire time. Daniela returned a moment later — the strap-on secured in place — before walking over to me, her eyes watching my hand. The starved look in her eyes made me speed up and let out a loud moan, causing her pupils to dilate. Daniela was between my thighs in the blink of an eye after that, her hands spreading my legs further before she dove down.

My eyes fluttered shut when she began licking and sucking my clit, her hand helping mine pump the vibrator. I moved my free hand to her drying hair, grabbing a handful as my back arched from the pleasure. Daniela smirked as she continued, making our pace increase to pull another moan out of me and push me closer to the edge.

She removed the vibrator before I could reach my climax, earning a long whine from me until she sat up and lubed the length of the dildo. I pouted at her until she eased it inside me, pulling her in for a kiss as I moaned. Daniela smiled into the kiss before she began moving, moving the vibrator to my clit as she set a fast pace. I nearly screamed into the kiss, my nails digging into her back as my orgasm quickly washed over me.

"Good girl," She muttered into the kiss, never slowing down. "Let's see how long until you beg me to stop."

"Mo-mommy," I whimpered and pecked her lips. "Kiss."

"You'll get your kisses, baby girl, don't worry."

Daniela connected our lips after that, her free hand cupping my cheek and letting me lean into her touch. I dragged my nails further when another orgasm crashed over me, making me moan — which allowed Daniela to slip her tongue inside my mouth, dominating the kiss more. Daniela pressed more with the vibrator, making my legs lock around her waist.

'She was right, my wrist being sore is the least of my worries,' I thought with a faint smile, nearly whining when Daniela broke the kiss. She kissed down to my neck, brushing her thumb over my cheek as I leaned into her hand more. I moaned her name when she bit my neck, my eyes rolling back at the familiar pain and pleasure of her fangs sinking into my neck. Her fangs retracted before she began drinking, the moans she let out causing me to shudder and move my hips faster.

I gasped when her thrusts became rougher, losing her pace as another moan left her. 'She wants to cum,' I waited until she pulled away from my neck to release her from my legs, letting her pull out and remove the strap. Daniela held my hips in place before pressing the vibrator against my clit, making me turn my face into the pillows, a scream of her name barely muffled by the pillow as I came again. I squirmed when I felt her tongue lapping at my folds, trying to push the vibrator away.

"Ready to use these on me?" She purred after moving away.

I panted and turned my head to face her, watching her happily lick her lips. "Definitely. On your hands and knees. Now."