A Cold Kiss pt. 2

the reader uses she/they pronouns

Three weeks. That's how long after that brisk kiss until you saw Bela again. She was dragging someone into the cell across from yours when you noticed her -- your [E/C] eyes stuck to her form the entire time. Once she turned to leave, your eyes locked and for a brief moment it looked like she wanted to come closer to your cell. You knew you weren't going to survive much longer, especially now that they had fresh blood, but seeing her had made your week. She stood there for another beat before disappearing in a swarm of insects, leaving you alone with her new prey. Minutes turned into hours before the man across the way woke up -- alerting you by freaking out and yelling for someone to release him. The sound of insects filled the cellar and caused you to sigh, your gaze watching all three sisters step into the light.

"The new meat is awake!" Daniela, the youngest as you had found out, cheered.

"He's a lively one too." Cassandra hummed, gripping the cell bars.

Your eyes soon landed on Bela, whom had already been staring at you, and your gaze immediately glanced away from her. Within the three weeks, you had been remembering the encounters you had with the oldest sister and had developed a small crush on her. You heard a hand slam on your cell, effectively earning your attention.

"What do we do with this one now?" Daniela asked, a wide grin on her face. "They're too cute to kill and I'd miss their screams."

You groaned internally at her second comment, your eyes half-lidded as you fought to stay awake. Bela made her way to her sister's side and whispered something to her, earning a huff and a quiet mumble that almost sounded like 'You always want the cute ones'. Cassandra pulled Daniela away from your cell, leaving Bela standing at the entrance of it.

"If you try to run, I'll kill you." Bela threatened, opening your cell door and walking towards you.

"Even if I wanted to, I'm too weak." You countered, ensuring you wouldn't even be able to run when she uncuffed you and you nearly collapsed.