Her Angel pt. 3

Pairing: Hunter x Reader

Pronouns: She/They

Hey all! If you follow me, you probably got the update about Thursday's storm. Before I go into more detail, I want to state that everyone is okay! Now, to go into more detail for everyone. A pop-up storm damaged my house — we had a gas leak and lost some of our gutters, but no one was injured. The most damage done was to our house and trees. The damage is still being assessed, but hopefully, it won't take too long to fix all of the damage. (If you want to see some pictures of the damage, I posted them in my latest chapter of Flaming Love (31).)

Also, I finally got Grammarly Premium, so going through and doing edits will be a lot easier.

Disclaimer: Hunter is TRANS (she has not had bottom surgery)

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Handjob/Blowjob, Slight Overstimulation, Switching, Use of magic, Vibrators

Last Part: "And if you're a good girl, maybe you'll get more."

Hunter slowly connected our lips — almost hesitantly. I cupped her cheeks and gradually deepened the kiss, smiling at the soft hum Hunter let out. She rubbed circles on my hips with her thumbs, letting me lead the kiss and guide my hands to her hair. I gripped her hair tightly, pressing closer to Hunter's body, and giggled when she let herself fall onto the bed.

A soft gasp left me when Hunter slipped her hands under my shirt, goosebumps rising from her touch. She used the moment to take control of the kiss — digging her nails into my back and pulling a moan out of me. I broke the kiss and left a trail down her neck, smiling against her flesh. Hunter tilted her head for me as I continued my assault on her neck, an occasional moan falling from her lips. 'Such a beautiful sound.'

My right hand slid out of her hair and between our bodies, brushing over her crotch when I bit her neck. Hunter moaned while involuntarily bucking into my hand, her hands trying to lift my shirt off my body. I sat up and let her remove my shirt, watching as she began sitting up, kissing up my abdomen in the process. The hand still in Hunter's hair tightened more, tugging on the strands while she removed my bra.

Our eyes locked when she kissed between the valley of my breasts, a smile spreading across her face. Hunter's hands found my breasts next, her fingers gently pinching and playing with my nipples. I connected our lips again, muffling the moans that wanted to leave me. The witch deepened the kiss as soon as possible, slipping her tongue past my lips when another cry left me. I squirmed in her lap and let my hand fall from her hair, my fingers curling into the witch's shirt.

Hunter whimpered at my actions, causing a smirk to cross my face. 'That's right,' My hand lifted to her abdomen as I ground my hips against hers. 'I can still get the upper hand.' I lifted her shirt before breaking the kiss — reconnecting our lips after tossing the fabric to the side. Hunter slid a hand over my chest, wrapping her hand around my throat. After that, she wasted no time pinning me against the bed, pressing her hips toward mine, and squeezing my neck.

I let a soft moan escape my lips when I felt her bulge, now wondering how long she had thought of this earlier. Hunter broke the kiss and let her eyes trail over my body, a shaky breath leaving her when she sat up. I allowed my hand to roam her chest and abdomen, stopping at her waistband.

"You look better than I imagined," She breathed before leaning down and kissing my chest. "I could just admire you for hours."

I smiled at her words, my heart skipping as she dragged her tongue over my right nipple. "Take all the time you want. I'm not going to rush this."