Autumn pt. 2

if you haven't already, please read the part before this (titled "Sample") and give any feedback you may have. i plan on submitting that (plus what happened before what's shown) later today/after i make sure my cover letter is good to go <3

i'd also like to thank Wise_Frog and MoonGoddess45 for easing my worries about my writing/that sample and making me a bit more confident in submitting it later <3

more halloween/hyper triplets will be in part 3. just wanted to give some fluff and get this song out of my head
the reader uses she/they pronouns and isa uses they/them pronouns only

I glanced at the time before scrambling to Isa's room, a wide grin on my face until I realized they weren't in there. With a small frown, I moved to one of the only places they could be — the opera hall. My suspicions were confirmed when I heard singing from the other side of the door.

" "I would never fall in love again, until I found her"
I said, "I would never fall, unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her
I found you

Georgia, pulled me in, I asked to..." Isa trailed off with a low groan, pulling a giggle out of me as I opened the door with a gentle knock.

"Hey, need some help here?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Thank the gods it's just you... Yes, I could really use the help."

"I'm gonna let that first part side."

"You know what I meant! Now, get over here, please!"

"Okay, okay," I laughed and made my way over to them, taking a seat next to the piano. "Where do we begin?"

"I'll uh... I'll just play what I have so far," Isa muttered as their cheeks turned bright red.

'Awe, they're nervous about singing in front of me. How cute!'

The Next Morning

I woke to a cold mass straddling my waist, causing my eyes to flutter open and take in the sight of the triplets. Daniela straddled my lap while Cassandra carried a still-sleeping Isa bridal style. The two were conversing with Bela — who held sheets of paper in her hands.

Once my eyes adjusted, I was able to make out the notes — the song Isa and I wrote. I shot up and tried to grab the papers, letting out a yelp of surprise when Daniela shoved me back onto the bed. Isa's eyes fluttered but before I could call out to wake them up, Daniela covered my mouth with her hand and watched as Isa decided to snuggle into Cassandra. The triplets let out a sigh of relief before their attention was on me.

"What is this?" Bela inquired, a snarl on her face as she continued. "And who is Georgia?"

"L-love song," I muttered once Daniela removed her hands. "A-and Georgia isn't anyone in particular... Just... A name Isa chose so we wouldn't have to choose which name to pick."

"What do you mean? Who's the song about?"

"Uhm..." 'Fuck it. Isa's still asleep, they can't stop me.' "Y-you three."