Flowers pt. 2

the reader uses she/her pronouns
warning(s): nsfw / smut, biting, blood, marking

"Meet me in my room tonight and I'll tell you everything. I'll prove to you just how sorry I am — I could smell your heartbreak the moment I had to leave you in the kitchen that night."

You had been anticipating sunset ever since Daniela spoke to you, every time you'd think about what she said, you'd have to squeeze your thighs together or focus intensely on the flowers you were tending to. Occasionally you'd hear Daniela giggle whenever you'd squeeze your thighs, making heat rush to your cheeks faster.

As soon as the sun set, you didn't even have time to put away your tools before you were dragged into the castle, a quiet squeak leaving you when your back landed on a bed. The sound of a door shutting and locking was all you heard before feeling a pressure on you, your heart skipping a beat when your gaze locked with Daniela's.

"Now," She giggled quietly, leaning down until her lips brushed against yours. "How about we kiss and make up?"

"Please." You whimpered out before she connected her lips with yours, earning a pleased hum from you as you returned the kiss.

The kiss remained sweet, never deepening despite the neediness you both felt. She pulled away slowly from the kiss, eyes barely open as her hands rested on either side of your head.

"Mother insisted I stay at her side," She whispered, pressing a kiss to the corner of your mouth. "Even at night. She said she didn't want me causing any problems while you worked or bothered you when you went to bed. It was so hard to be away from you — to let those flowers you gave me die because the other maids don't know how to water plants."

Her jaw clenched at the end, fingers curling into fists as hatred filled her eyes. You immediately leaned up and connected your lips, hoping it would calm her down — smiling when she returned the kiss and seemed to relax. Once you pulled away from the kiss, her lips trailed down your jaw, a soft sigh passing her lips and sending a shiver down your spine.