Bloody Kisses

reader uses she/they pronouns

reader is a vampire

You weren't sure when you had fallen in love with Bela Dimitrescu but, after years of working with her mother and spending a lot of time at the castle, the blonde had managed to capture your unmoving heart. Alcina had requested you come visit the castle on Valentine's day, claiming that the girls wished to see you -- only to tell you about a meeting as soon as you showed up.

The meeting hadn't lasted long but, it still made you wonder if that's the only reason she asked you over for. If it was, you'd be upset -- you loved spending time with her daughters. But, considering that she didn't ask you to leave after the meeting, you assumed that her daughters did indeed wish to spend time with you. You slowly walked through the halls of the castle, humming softly to yourself until you found yourself outside of the library.

Once you came to a stop, you heard the voices of the sisters and tilted your head slightly. Daniela and Cassandra were definitely the ones speaking the most -- Bela occasionally joining in on the conversation. You waited outside for a moment, only snapping out of your thoughts when you heard your name.

"So, Bela, are you absolutely sure you don't have a crush on [Y/N]?" Daniela asked, piquing your interest.

"Yeah, you constantly talk about how much you miss her when she's not here," Cassandra chimed in, bringing a small smile to your face. "But when she's here, you act so disinterested."

"I guess..." Bela sighed out, making you lean a bit closer to hear her better. "I guess I just get flustered around them. So flustered that it's best if I just act like they don't exist... How do I tell her about my feelings?"

"We can help!"

"Correction; Dani can help. You both know romance isn't really my--."

You knocked on the door before slowly opening it, sending a smile towards the three as you headed over to them. Once you were at their side, you took a seat between Daniela and Bela, your gaze landing on the painting that Cassandra was working on. Daniela rested her head on your shoulder, going back to reading the book in her hands. You happily wrapped an arm around her, taking a shaky breath when Bela leaned her head on your other shoulder.

Cassandra went back to painting, bringing a smile to your face when you realized it was a family portrait. You let an arm hesitantly wrap around Bela, biting the inside of your cheek in order to keep yourself from smiling when she decided to shift closer to you. Daniela began reading the book aloud, the four of you enjoying your time together. After a few minutes, Daniela and Cassandra swarmed out of the library in a hurry, leaving you confused and alone with Bela.

"What was that all about?" You asked quietly, glancing at Bela when her soft breathing reached your ears.

'How cute -- she fell asleep... I didn't think she could get any cuter but, here we are. I should tell her that I overheard their conversation and confess to her. Maybe when she wakes up -- she looks so peaceful right now, I don't want to disturb that.'

A few minutes passed before Bela began to stir, pulling a yawn from you as she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. You watched her stretch her arms over her head, excitement coursing through you when a soft groan left her. Bela turned her attention to you before noticing that her sister's weren't in the room as well, confusion filling her gold eyes.

"Where did they go?" She asked quietly, her voice raspy compared to her normal voice.

"They didn't say where they were going." You replied, glancing off to the side. "Do you need any blood? Because I could go for a bite."

"Now that you mention it... Yeah, let's grab a bite."

You stood and offered her your hand, smiling when she took it and stood up, the two of you heading out of the library in search of a meal. There was a nagging voice in your head telling you to tell her that you overheard the conversation now but, you still refused to do that. You needed to wait until you both had some blood otherwise you'd be far too anxious and you weren't sure how she'd react.

Once the two of you found a maid, Bela pulled her into a room and you casually walked in after them, shutting the door behind you. You watched Bela's normally calm eyes turn wild as she bit into the maiden's neck, sending a rush of arousal to your core -- especially when she growled. Her eyes darted over to you and you made your way over, sinking your fangs into the other side of the maid's neck. Your fangs retracted and allowed you to drink the blood, one hand overing the maid's mouth so her cries wouldn't be so loud.

Bela was the first to pull away, her gold eyes piercing you until you also pulled away. You let the corpse of the maid fall onto the bed, your eyes landing on Bela as you shifted over to her, hesitantly taking her hand. She immediately looked down at your hands and you grew self-conscious, trying to pull yours away only for her grip to tighten and prevent you from doing so.

"I... I overheard." You whispered, brushing your thumb over the back of her hand. "I know you like me and-."

"I-I can explain! I like you a-as-." You cut her off with a peck to her lips, desperately hoping she wouldn't hate you for it. "Did... Did you just kiss me?"

"That depends... Did you want me to do that?"

Bela was silent for a moment before she leaned forward and connected your lips, bringing her other hand up to rest on your neck. You immediately returned the kiss, groaning softly at the taste of blood mixing with the taste of her. She climbed into your lap shortly after, letting her hand slip around to your back and down the back of your neck, her nails lightly digging into your back.

You broke the kiss soon after -- perplexing the blonde -- before trailing your kisses along her jaw, occasionally licking some of the blood off of her skin. Bela let out a content hum, dragging her nails up your back when your kisses moved down to her neck. You knew you should officially ask her out but, kissing her was much more important.

"Wait," Bela muttered, clearly not wanting you to stop. "Will you be mine?"

"Of course I will, Bela." You muttered, kissing back up to her lips. "Now, how long have you liked me for?"

"How long have you liked me for?"

"Ever since I lied eyes on you."

"Love at first sight? Then I guess it's only fitting that we start dating on Valentine's day. How romantic."

"Now, your turn to answer."

"I suppose there's no reason in lying -- ever since I first saw you too." Bela giggled before connecting your lips once more in a passionate kiss.

---------

cass and dani will have their parts uploaded tomorrow as well as any valentine's requests - which i might make a "holiday" section where it can be any of the re8 women x reader (and for mia x miranda) if you all would like that for donna, elena, and mia crumbs until i make stories for them