Stolen Hearts and Kisses

reader uses she/her pronouns
donna's holiday special will probably be uploaded monday or tuesday but, happy new year everyone!

You hummed as you finished shaving the side of Daniela's head, smiling at her purring when you kissed her head. It took a lot for you to convince Alcina that it was a good idea, but you were glad she let you test it out — Daniela looked happier than ever. You laughed when she turned and pulled you in for a hug, her purring making your heart swell.

"You never told me how you convinced her," Daniela pouted and made you giggle. "I kept my end of the promise!"

"Okay, okay!" You laughed — which earned a purr from Daniela. "I agreed to go on a date with her."

Daniela's eyes lit up more — how that was even possible was beyond your knowledge — as her grin widened. "It's finally happening! Why'd you wait so long?!"

"I was waiting on your mother. So, you should be asking her that question."

"When's the date?!"

"Tonight."

"That's why she said we aren't eating dinner as a family tonight," Daniela muttered before she began pacing in front of you. "She wasn't planning on telling us tonight — she wanted to make sure it went well before telling us."

"Dani..."

"Hm?"

"Breathe," You laughed and placed your hands on her shoulders. "It's just a date-."

"With my mother! That's the huge thing here! She's never shown interest like this to anyone before!"

"That you know of."

"She would've told us if it happened during her time as a lord."

"I have to get ready now," You laughed as you began pushing her toward your door. "Go tell your sisters the news. Maybe you three can come up with a conspiracy theory about my existence."

"Maybe we will!" Daniela huffed with a giggle before swarming away.

You laughed and locked the door behind her before going over to your wardrobe. Alcina said to wear something comfortable — you knew she'd also want it to look somewhat formal. Thankfully, Donna provided you with the perfect outfit for this about two weeks ago when she last visited.

It didn't take you long to get dressed, allowing you time to relax and try to not overthink. You liked Alcina — love at first sight, even — but she never showed interest in you until she asked. At least, not that you could tell. That was another issue: you were painfully oblivious as to when people liked you. Of course you wouldn't have noticed if she liked you back, you couldn't even tell when humans had a crush on you.

You shook away the thoughts before unlocking your door and leaving, letting a shaky sigh escape while walking through the halls. Once you stopped near the lady's office, muffled voices came to a stop as well — adding to your interest in what was happening in there. The lady called for you to enter, preventing you from trying to listen in — not that it would work anyway without her knowing.

"There she is," Alcina smiled warmly as you entered and pulled a giddy giggle out of you. "We'll just be another moment, but you can have a seat. No need to stand around."

Your eyes locked with mother Miranda's and a chill ran down your spine. "O-of course."

'She has a nice side, I know that, but she always seems so cold and distant if you're not alone with her... Is that really the person she was before she lost her daughter?'

When Miranda's head snapped to you, a scared squeak managed to leave you — gaining Alcina's attention. You silently thanked her when she spoke again to gain Miranda's attention, letting your gaze drop to your lap. The conversation lasted a few minutes before Miranda left, bringing your full attention to Alcina.

She stood and motioned for you to follow her as she left her office. You walked beside her after catching up, letting a smile take over your face when she grabbed your hand and held it in hers until you reached a different room — one that was set up for your date. A maid rushed out of the room once the two of you were seated, letting your eyes focus only on the vampire across from you.

"How long?" You inquired, smiling wider when she chuckled.

"I could ask you the same," Alcina smirked as she took a sip of wine.

"Love at first sight."

"Hm... A week after you started. I noticed the girls took a liking to you early — finding out how quickly you befriended them made me curious. From there, I slowly started to fall for you — no matter how oblivious you were to my flirting."

"It wasn't all being oblivious! You're a smooth talker!"

"I was a jazz singer," Alcina reminded you with a fond smile. "I had to know how to be smooth."

You giggled as the food was brought over to you and placed on the table, the maid leaving shortly after. Dinner went smoothly — the two of you sharing stories and the occasional flirty exchange. When dessert was finished and set in front of you, a smile took over your face at the note that was placed next to your plate — the handwriting unmistakably Alcina's.

Before picking up your utensils for the dessert, you opened the note and read it, your smile widening as you finished it. You set down the note and began eating the dessert, only glancing up when you felt Alcina's gaze burning into you. The laughter you tried to hold back tumbled out when you noticed the small pout she probably didn't realize she was showing.

You stood from your seat and walked over to her, letting her lift you onto her lap before planting a kiss on her cheek. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

"Finally!"

Alcina's eyes drifted to the door where her daughters stood with smiles on their faces. "Didn't I say to give us some privacy?"

"We wanted to hear her answer!" They whined, making you both laugh.

"Dani," You called and caused her smile to brighten. "Not what I had in mind when I told you to tell your sisters."

"I know," Daniela giggled and purred. "But we had to be here! We'll leave now, enjoy!"

They were gone before you could even think of a response, making you roll your eyes and lean against Alcina. Her lips were felt on your exposed shoulder and a content sigh slipped passed your lips, eyes fluttering shut as the gentle kisses continued. You only shifted when you felt her kisses trail up your neck, managing to capture her lips in a kiss when she went to place a kiss on your cheek.

Alcina hummed in amusement as she returned the kiss — keeping it simple and sweet rather than deepening the kiss. When you finally pulled away, a wide smile spread across Alcina's face and made your heart skip a beat, her breathtaking beauty only intensifying with her genuine smile.

"You stole that kiss."

"Oh no," You said mockingly, moving your lips to her ear before continuing. "I guess I need to be punished for stealing from my lady."

—————————
happy new year everyone!

thank you all so much for the support this year. whether you found my stories recently or if you've been supporting me for a while: thank you from the bottom of my heart.

last year was eventful, but having you all enjoy my stories and always there when i upload means a lot and served as a much needed distraction from time to time ❤️ here's to another year with all of you amazing readers ❤️

(after the holiday specials, i'll do part 3 for kitten and coffee house confessions, then i'll get to some of the requests that were sent to me via messages. not opening requests just yet, but those have been sitting for a while so i want to get to them before i think about opening requests again ❤️)