Demon Blood pt. 2

the reader uses she/they pronouns
this has been turned into a story; Demonic Love
warning(s): angst(?)

"Wanna go play with some maids?" The dark gleam in her eyes was easily read by you. You knew what she meant by play and that caused a grin to spread across your face, eyes flashing red as you responded.

"Absolutely."

Two weeks. Two whole weeks without Daniela. That was Hell. You let out a loud groan as you flopped onto your bed, rubbing your temples as you remembered the events between you two before you had to leave. The two of you chasing maids and managing to catch one to bring to the cellar, you two covered in her blood as you took turns torturing her, the in-the-heat-of-the-moment kiss you gave her before you had to leave the cellar to clean up. How she wouldn't even look at you as you said your goodbyes to the family. You were brought out of your thoughts by your brother, Basil, flopping down next to you. His red eyes staring at you as his grin showed off his fangs.

"What are you thinking so loud about?" He asked, batting his eyelashes.

"Get out of my room." You growled, pushing him off of your bed. "And stay off of my bed!"

"Aw, come on! Tell your big brother what's wrong." He propped his head on your bed, earning a glare from you.

With a heavy sigh, you tossed your arm over your eyes. How were you supposed to tell your brother, a demon, that you, also a demon, might be in love? And how do you tell him it might be one sided?

"There's this vampire..."

"Oh? What's her name?"

"Why do you assume it's a girl?" You snapped, turning your head to glare at him.

He stared at you blankly until you eased up on the glaring. An annoyed groan left you as you sat up, staring at your lap before muttering her name. He seemed to perk up at the name, his smile growing wider — somehow.