Pillows [NEW]

Pairing: Daniela x Reader

Requested by: Gay_por_personagens

Pronouns: She/They

'What a long day,' I sighed as I pulled a large shirt over my head and settled into bed. 'Dani isn't even in bed yet?' Before I could look around, my body grew heavy and it became difficult to keep my eyes open. 'She won't mind too much if I fall asleep before her.'

POV: Daniela

'I want to read the final book,' A yawn left me as I looked at the time. 'But [Y/N] should be ready for bed by now... I'm not nearly tired enough to fall asleep though. I can read and cuddle her.' I grabbed the final book before swarming to our room, cracking the door, and smiling before I noticed that [Y/N] was asleep. 'Overworked again? I'm starting to think she's spending too much time with those demigods. Then again... [Y/N] does want to cuddle and sleep on my chest while I read after her shifts...' After slipping into the room, I shut the door and set my book down, going to get changed.

Once ready for bed, I grabbed my book and carefully got in bed, cringing when [Y/N] groaned and shifted. 'Please don't wake up!' I shushed her and kissed her cheek softly, waiting for her to settle down before sighing in relief. 'That was close. I don't want to wake her after a long shift.' After getting adjusted, I opened the book and began reading, smiling when [Y/N] rested her head on my shoulder. 'I'll just read a few chapters to get it started.'

First-Person POV

'Why is she moving again?' I cracked an eye open when Daniela shifted in bed again, a frown on her face as she tried to get comfortable. When my eye drifted to the book on the other table, I forced my eye open a bit more and readjusted, gaining Daniela's attention. She sent me a sheepish smile before shifting closer to me, making me return her smile with my own, sleepy one.

"Can't sleep?"

"Can't get comfortable," Daniela pouted before brushing her thumb over my cheek. "Sorry, I woke you."

I shook my head and closed my eye, moving her head to my chest. "It's alright. Try using my chest as a pillow. It works for me when I use yours."

Daniela giggled and happily snuggled into my chest. "You don't have to tell me twice."

I smiled when Daniela nuzzled closer and kissed my breasts, making me roll my eyes when she began muttering about them. 'Whatever helps her sleep,' Daniela kissed between my breasts and purred, lulling me back to sleep almost immediately. 'She knows I don't care anyway. I love it when she gives certain parts of me attention. Last week was my thighs.'

When I woke again, Daniela's kisses had slowed significantly, causing me to smile at her slurred praise. 'How long has it been?' My eyes drifted to the clock. 'An hour since I last woke up? Why didn't she bother reading?' Daniela smiled against my breast and planted another kiss. 'Oh, right, she's distracted.' I entangled a hand in Daniela's hair, smiling when she purred at the action.

"Dani."

"Do you need to pee?" Daniela pouted, not wanting to get up.

"Mm, no, just wanted to see if you were still awake or doing this in your sleep."

"I could do this in my sleep."

A yawn left me as Daniela shifted and wrapped her arms around me. "Try to sleep soon."

"Am I keeping you up?"

"No," I murmured. "Just want my Love to get some sleep."

Daniela hummed and kissed the center of my chest. "I'll try harder. Get back to sleep. You work too hard."

"Because my mentors do."

"They aren't human."

"They're half," I countered with a smirk.

"I'll bite your boob."

"...You'd do that anyway."

Daniela giggled and kissed my collarbone. "Mm, you're right. I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled and drifted off to sleep again.

A groan left me at the sound of footsteps and voices outside the room, causing me to frown and open my eyes. 'One in the afternoon?!' My eyes darted to Daniela, who was finally asleep and sighed. 'There's no way I'm going to move her without waking her... From the sound of it, we have new maids. Isa and Hunter are going to have their hands full... I should be out there helping, but they also understand my predicament. Hell, Hunter had a similar situation a week ago with Bela.' I ran my fingers through Daniela's hair, yawning as I rubbed sleep from my eye with my other hand.

I glanced at the door when there was a soft knock, raising an eyebrow when a shadow crept onto the wall and briefly took a human shape. '...Isa, has anyone told you how terrifying it is to see you use your powers?!' The shadow disappeared before voices and footsteps faded, making me relax. 'They were confirming we were resting in here? Probably asked by the Lady then.' My eyes fluttered shut as I listened to Daniela's soft breathing. 'I suppose I can try to go back to sleep.'

My body shuddered when a hand cupped my right breast, Daniela's lips leaving kisses on the left. 'Well, this is a great way to wake up.'

"You awake yet?" Daniela purred and trailed her kisses up my chest. "How long have you slept?"

"When I woke earlier, it was one," I whispered before glancing at the cart of food and water. "Isa checked on us with a shadow. It was terrifying."

"Always is," She giggled and sat up, moving her other hand to my left breast. "Thirsty?"

"My throat is dry."

Daniela reached over and grabbed the water as I sat up, moving the glass to my lips. "Here."

I smiled and slowly drank the cool liquid, letting Daniela help me before she set it on the cart. "Thank you, Love."

"Any time," She purred while grabbing a plate of food. "Do you want to try my food? Mother Miranda said you'll get the cadou soon anyway."

"Not today. We had new maids, so I doubt the food was made by Isa or Hunter. I'll only eat it if they make it. I've heard all of you complain about how the other maids make your food."

"...Fair enough," Daniela hummed and handed me a different plate. "Enjoy."

"Speaking of enjoying things; Did you enjoy kissing my breasts until you fell asleep?"

"Absolutely," She giggled with a purr. "Great pillows too. You should know, considering it's usually the other way around."

"You're the one that complains when I don't fall asleep on them."

"You're warm!"

"What are you going to do if the cadou takes away my body heat?"

"Cry," Daniela shrugged and took a bite of her food. "It would just mean moving the bed closer to the fireplace."

I giggled and took a bite of my food before speaking. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I'd hate to have to move this."

"It would be easy for us after you get the cadou."

"Too much work. I'd rather have you resting on my chest again."

"Sounds like you loved it too."

"I got kisses and praise and you held me. I was in paradise."