Always pt. 2

the reader uses she/they pronouns

warning(s): hints of a dead body, blood

THREE DAYS BEFORE PART 1

You let out a soft hum as you carried a basket of flowers towards castle Dimitrescu, the flowers the lady had requested had finally bloomed to perfection. Once you were at the door, it opened instantly and you simply walked in, knowing it was the 9'6" woman whom had answered your call. You turned to face her once the door shut, sending her a warm smile.

"Good evening, lady Dimitrescu," You chirped, holding the flowers up for her to take. "As promised, bloomed to perfection. You never told me why you wanted me to stay for dinner, though."

You sent her a small pout afterwards, earning a light chuckle from lady Dimitrescu. She knelt down and brushed a gloved finger across your cheek, drawing your undivided attention to her.

"My daughters have missed you," She mused, making your heart skip a beat. "And they have something very important to tell you."

That made your heart nearly stop as worry crept into your mind, forcing you to swallow the lump in your throat. You nodded slightly to her before she stood to her full height and walked off, leaving you alone to drown in your thoughts and worries. As you quietly made your way into the lounge, buzzing and chittering reached your ears, making you simultaneously happy and terrified, especially when all three sisters stopped in front of you.

The smiles that were on their faces were immediately replaced with frowns of concern once their eyes set on your nervous form, Daniela being the one to reach out for you, your body involuntarily flinching away from her. You noticed the hurt flash across their faces and immediately shook your head, taking a deep breath before speaking.