A Spider's Web pt. 2

the reader uses she/her pronouns
underlined = spider hissing

Her sisters shut the door before swarming to her side, the three shared a look before Daniela and Cassandra helped Bela trap you against the wall. "Looks like the flies have trapped the spider."

"...This is not how the food chain works—," You muttered as heat rushed to your cheeks.

"Are you complaining?" They purred in unison, their lips ghosting over your skin. "And what if we decide to bite you?"

"Do it already."

There was a flustered buzzing from the three of them, causing you to smirk at them and lean closer to Bela. She leaned back slightly before her eyes dropped to your lips, a squeak passing her parted lips as she tried to think of what to say in response. You brushed your lips over hers and just as soon as you did, the triplets swarmed out of the room. A frown took over your features once they were gone and you began straightening up your room, glancing over at your window when you heard a light tapping.

Once you reached the window, your heart stopped and you made sure your door was shut before opening the window, letting your mother climb in. You moved over to your bed after shutting the window, clearing your throat as you bowed your head to her. Her spider body paced about the room before eventually stopping in front of you, causing you to slowly lift your head and lock eyes with her.

"What are you doing here, mother?" You asked softly, not wanting to speak too loudly and upset her.

"You never wrote back," She hissed out as you flinched in response. "Why not?"

"I-I did! The maid I gave it to to have it sent out must not have sent it! I promise, mother, I wouldn't go against our agreement."

"Where's the maid?"

"[Y/N]... Who is that...?" The voices of your ladies called from your doorway — the tremble being clear.

"Are they your meal?"

Your heart stopped at your mother's question, letting your gaze slowly shift to the girls. You mouthed 'run' to them and flinched when your mother scurried over to them — glad that they had listened and swarmed away before she could reach them. Your mother's head snapped towards you and a soft whimper left you as you watched her slowly make her way over to you, causing you to back up until your back hit your headboard.

"They aren't your prey?"

"N-no they're n-not," You whispered and whispered when she hissed at you. "They're my b-bosses! And..."

"And?" Her hiss grew louder and you had to fight the urge to curl into a ball and cover your ears.

"...AndIhavefeelingsforthem..."

"WHAT?!"

You curled up immediately after, soft whimpers leaving you as she gripped your uniform and pulled you toward her. Her eyes narrowed at you as she hissed, the hissing processing slowly in your mind — seeing as how you didn't want to know what she was saying, you tried your hardest to not listen to her.

"We eat them — we don't fall in love with them. You're a monster, not a lover. If you don't stop these feelings, I'll be forced to bring you home. Do you understand?"

"I understand, mother." You hissed back quietly, letting her toss you back onto the bed before she made her way to your window.

"You have one week."

You watched as she opened your window and left, prompting you to get up and shut it properly before letting a sob out, dropping to your knees. She was serious — you knew that — but you couldn't stop your feelings for the girls. You didn't want to. They made you happy and that's an emotion you never felt before — happiness.

After you calmed yourself down, you left your room and went searching for the triplets — every small sound causing you to jump. The faint buzzing of flies caught your attention and hope filled your system, causing you to rush in the direction of the sound.

"Lady Bela?!" You prayed at least one of them would respond as you called out to them. "Lady Cassandra?! ...Lady Daniela?!"

The buzzing went silent as you continued to call out, tears filling your eyes once you slowed to a stop. Frustration built inside of you and it took everything in you not to blow up, the stinging in your eyes from the tears only getting worse. You tried to get your breathing under control — not wanting to make things worse — but the memories of why you begged to leave came rushing back.

"I'm sorry... I'm not like her, I promise..." You choked out before heading back to your room in a hurry.

You locked yourself in your room once you reached it and collapsed on your bed, letting out muffled sobs. By the time you finished crying, you were staring out the window while all other emotions left you. There was a knock at your door a few minutes later and you slowly climbed out of your bed, trudging to the door and opening it slightly. Daniela fidgeted with her gloves until she noticed your door cracked open, causing her eyes to snap to you. She immediately held her arms out for you, and against your better judgment, you opened the door wider and practically jumped into her arms.

Daniela held you close before pressing a kiss on your head, muttering an apology for earlier. You stayed quiet as you clung to her — too tired to do anything anymore — before gathering the energy to tell her what your mother had said. As soon as the words left you, her sisters were at her side and nervous buzzing filled the air. You pulled away from the hug slightly and glanced at your window, keeping a hold on Daniela's dress.

"I don't want to go with her..." You muttered and moved closer to the girls. "I want to stay with you — Iwanttoloveyouthree..."

"What was that last part?"

"N-nothing!"

"We heard that," The three smirked at you before you felt light pressure on your lips and cheeks that disappeared as quickly as it appeared. "We expect you to keep your word."

"...Okay," You squeaked out, trying to stop your smile. "I-I will."