Kisses and Cuddles

the reader uses they/them pronouns

this will be the only story updated today since i'll be writing valentine's day one-shots. if you all want one for one of my oc's (for those that know them) or one of mia x miranda you can request for one here. the ones for the oc's (if requested) will be deleted after a few days.

You used to hate Valentine's day - mainly the abundance of pink everywhere and how your family would always remind you that you were single. Once you moved to castle Dimitrescu, however, your sour mood towards the holiday did a 180. Although you were alone on the day last year, you still had a lot of fun. This year you were lucky enough to be in a relationship.

Alcina Dimitrescu, your lovely 9'6" vampire girlfriend, had officially asked you out six months ago which meant you get to spend Valentine's day with her. She had told you that she needed to call Miranda and the other lords after breakfast -- which is what she was currently doing -- before the two of you were able to spend the rest of the day together. She didn't want anything to interrupt you two, and since her daughters all had significant others now, neither of you had to worry about them bothering you either.

You were currently baking cupcakes with the significant others of Alcina's daughters, the three telling stories of the girls and showing you that all of them seemed to be hopeless romantics; Daniela more obvious than the other two but, that didn't mean that her sisters weren't also secret romantics. It made you curious to know if Alcina was as well -- they had to learn from someone, right?

"[Y/N]?" One of the three asked, their olive hand waving in front of your face. "You okay? You zoned out for a moment there."

"Yeah, just thinking about Alci." You muttered, a small smile on your face. "She's taking a chance with me -- she hasn't felt genuine love in long time."

"You're taking a chance too." The curly haired servant muttered, having been one of the only people you confided in, of course they'd point that out. "You've never been in love, this is something new for you. Just, don't overthink it all and... She's coming."

As if on cue, you heard the clicking of heels making their way towards the kitchen. Thankfully, the four of you had finished icing the cupcakes by now so you grabbed the plate that had been made for you and Alcina, a smile on your face as you left the kitchen. Once your eyes landed on the vampire, your smile widened and you held up the plate of cupcakes.

The low chuckle of your girlfriend made butterflies erupt in a flurry in your stomach, your heart speeding up immediately. She knelt down and picked you up, careful not to cause you to drop the plate. You held the plate steady and rested against her chest, letting her carry you through the castle. Once you reached your shared room, she set you down and opened the door for you, waiting for you to be in the room before crouching in behind you.

You set the plate on the bedside table, glancing at the clothing on your bed. Alcina had said she had something new for you to wear today but, you hadn't expected her to have you wear it after her call. You glanced back at her and when you noticed her eyes burning into you, you knew she wanted you to change in front of her.

"Go on, pet." She ordered, sending a shiver down your spine. "Change into it."

"Y-yes Mistress." You squeaked out, heat rushing to your cheeks.

You began undressing slowly, your heart speeding up when you heard her slowly walk closer to you. Alcina sat on your bed and patted her lap, making you immediately walk over to her to allow her to lift you onto her lap. Her lips planted soft kisses on your shoulder and neck, only stopping when you began to squirm. You knew her rules -- no squirming while on her lap and no begging unless she told you to, but you couldn't help it.

She waited until you settled down before she continued to kiss your skin, leaving lipstick stains on your exposed flesh. Once she was satisfied, she set you on the ground and motioned towards the clothing on the bed. You picked up the silk robe and raised an eyebrow at it, noticing that it was the only article of clothing there. Instead of questioning it, you put the robe on and allowed her to lift you onto the bed.

"Wait here." Alcina ordered, making her way to the bathroom.

"Yes, Mistress." You muttered after her, repositioning yourself on the bed.

You sat up against the pillows, pulling the blanket up into your face and relishing in the warmth of it. The only thing that snapped you out of your comfortable daze was the bathroom door opening again, your gaze snapping towards the door in anticipation. Your heart skipped a beat when Alcina crouched into the room, her silk robe allowing you to see her milky white thigh when she took a calculated step towards the bed.

Her piercing gaze made you squirm and squeeze your thighs together, excitement coursing through you as she joined you in bed. You let her place you in her lap, laying on her chest once she had settled in and had an arm around your waist. She picked up a book and began reading to you, her thumb slowly brushing up and down your lower back.

You always loved whenever she'd read to you, finding her voice to be very soothing. The story she chose this time, however, was definitely meant to excite you and it was doing just that. But, you knew better. You weren't allowed to squirm as long as you were on her lap. She readjusted your position and began planting kisses on your flesh after every other paragraph that she read.

"I know this isn't the best date," Alcina mumbled against your skin, causing you to frown. "But that's because everything isn't ready yet."

"Are you kidding me?" You laughed out, running your fingers through her loose curls. "This is great. I haven't ever been this turned on and also completely relaxed."

"Just a few kisses and you're already this aroused?"

"Don't tease me."

"Don't tell me what to do, pet."

"...Sorry, Mistress." You pouted, pressing a soft kiss to her cheek before whispering in her ear. "I guess you'll just have to punish me."