Their New Pet pt. 4

the readers pronouns are she/her
warning(s): NSFW/smut, hot/candle wax, biting, spanking

Two days had passed since the incident and since you had seen both Cassandra and Bela. You started to worry, deciding to head to Cassandra's room in hopes of finding her. When she wasn't there, you began searching the castle — making sure to steer clear of the cellar.

You decided to go check the Atelier on the upmost floor, figuring she may be in there getting more painting supplies. The sound of buzzing filled the air around you the closer you got, your body suddenly being pulled into the Atelier and pinned against the wall. A face was buried in the crook of your neck, the vampire taking a deep breath before letting out a shuddering sigh, her lips pressing light kisses on your skin.

"I thought I'd find you here, lady Cassandra." You hummed, shuddering when her lips pressed on your pulse point.

"May I?" She asked softly, her fangs scraping your skin.

"Of course, mistress."

A low growl left her when you called her mistress, her tongue licking a stripe along the sensitive flesh before her fangs sunk into your skin, earning a soft hiss from you. Her soft moans filled the air as she removed her fangs and drank from you, her body pressing against yours and her nails digging into the flesh of your arms. When a soft yelp left you, she seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in, her tongue lapping up the blood until you stopped bleeding.

"Sorry, pet." She whispered, moving her hands to cup your face. "I forgot how great you taste and couldn't help myself... I didn't take too much, did I?"

You shook your head, earning a slight smile from her before her lips were on yours in a heated kiss, a soft groan leaving you. Her hands trailed down your body at an agonizingly slow pace, stopping at your waist and pulling you closer. She gently pushed her knee between your legs to separate them more, enticing a gasp from you when it brushed against your core. You felt her smirk into the kiss as her muscle slipped into your mouth, starting a fight for dominance — which she quickly won.

A whine left you when she pulled away, you trying your hardest to chase the kiss despite needing air. Her soft giggles filled the room as her hand pushed you back against the wall, gold eyes staring at your form lustfully.