Secrets pt. 2

Pronouns: She/They

Requested By: Genderless_Dragon

Pairing: Triplets x Reader

Six months. Six months, keeping my secret hidden from the triplets while being their girlfriend. I glared at the destroyed leggings in my room, knowing someone was here recently. 'Great, now I only have the pair I'm wearing,' My heart ached at the thought. 'How am I going to handle this? If the girls see my legs...' I shook the thought away and cleaned up my room, trying to ignore the urge to curl up and cry. Endless questions ran through my mind as I sat on my bed, my head turning to the door when it opened.

"What's wrong?" Cassandra asked as she made her way over to me.

"Someone... Someone ripped all my leggings. I only have these now," I muttered once she sat with me.

"...I can find the person. I'll tell Dani and Bela so they can come here and keep you company while I deal with the bitch that upset you."

"You don't have to."

"Uhm, yes, I do. Both as your girlfriend and a lady of this castle."

I took her hand and kissed her cheek with a smile. "Okay, fine. But only because you're cute when you're this determined."

"...I'm always this determined?"

"You'll get it when you're older."

"Hey!"

We laughed before she stole a kiss and swarmed off, leaving me alone for a while. I moved to my dresser and opened a few drawers, looking for anything I could use to cover my prosthetics until I could get more leggings. 'The Duke comes by in two days, so I just need something that will serve as a backup in case anything happens to these.' A groan left me when my search ended in me being empty-handed, causing me to flop on my bed.

Daniela swarmed to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck with a smile. I adjusted my legs so she wouldn't accidentally bump my prosthetics. 'Another pain of keeping this secret from them — not being intimate. I want to, but I don't want to risk losing them because of what I had to do.' Daniela noticed my shift and apologized, making my heart ache even more. 'It isn't your fault, my love. I wish I could tell you...'

"Lady Daniela," A maid called, causing us to sit up. "May I ask you a few questions?"

"No."

"But wouldn't you like to know why your girlfriend always wears leggings? Why she won't let any of you-?"

"Who are you?" I interrupted her as my heart pounded against my chest. "What do you want?"

"To let them know the truth."

Daniela growled and grabbed her sickle. "Leave before I-."

Cassandra and Bela arrived before Daniela could finish, and the two hissed at the maid. "You destroyed her leggings!"

'How would she know the truth?! Not even Isa knows it, and they know everything that happens in this castle!'

The maid grinned and locked eyes with me before speaking. "Because from the knees down, she has to wear prosthetics. She cut off her legs!"

My heart stopped. This maid knew my deepest secret — a secret my girlfriends didn't know — and said it to everyone nearby. The triplets glanced at me before Bela and Cassandra stabbed the maid, panic setting in as I moved away from my bed. Daniela sent me a concerned look, offering her hand while softly asking me to focus on her.

I took shaky breaths and tried to focus on her, flinching when Bela walked over to help. When they all stopped, I closed my eyes and removed my leggings, waiting for gasps that never came. The hand on my knee made me flinch and open my eyes, tears threatening to fall even as the triplets tried to tell me everything was okay. 'How can they be fine with this?!'

"[Y/N]," Bela whispered and cupped my cheeks. "Hey, focus on us, okay? We're here — we're not going anywhere."

"We wouldn't dream of it either," Cassandra promised as she took my hand. "You were... Scared to tell us?"

"Terrified," I whispered, leaning into Bela's touch. "I... I did it because I didn't want to turn — not into a lycan."

Daniela shook her head as I spoke, concern filling her gold eyes. "You don't have to tell us that — we don't care how or why you have prosthetics. We love you, and nothing will ever change that."

I sniffled and laughed as I tried to wipe away my tears, pulling back to remove my prosthetics. "No point in wearing them right now."

"How often do you take them off?"

"Not often enough for how uncomfortable they are," I sighed after taking them off.

"...They're uncomfortable?"

"Well, I had to make them myself — and in secret. They're not the best."

The triplets shared a look before smiling at me. "Can we get you new ones? To show we don't care and so you can have better ones."

"You would do that for me?"

"Yeah, you're our girlfriend, and it's the right thing to do — especially after what that maid did." I smiled and pecked their lips, nodding at their request.

Days went by — but the girls managed to get their aunt to make me more leggings and have some ready immediately. When I woke up one morning and couldn't find my prosthetics, I began internally panicking. I sat up, noticing my locked door and a box at the end of my bed. My eyes scanned the room before I shifted, grabbing the box and pulling it closer to me.

Once the box was close, I unwrapped it and opened it, gasping at the prosthetic legs. Buzzing reached my ears as I ghosted my fingers over the improvements, a smile on my face. 'They did it — I didn't expect them to get me better prosthetics.' When the girls made themselves known, I motioned them over and gave them all kisses. I moved back and began putting the prosthetics on, trying to contain my smile and tears when they were on.

"Girls-." I choked as they pulled me in for a hug. "I love you all."

"We love you too," They whispered, their hands gliding down my legs for the first time. "Every inch of you — even your prosthetics. Nothing will ever change that."

————————

My original story is back! Omolara: The Fallen God
I'll comment my other account, where you can find my original story if you'd like to read it and support me <3

I currently only have the prologue and chapter 1 posted, but I'm going to get finish chapter 2 after I work on the uploads here <3