Immortal Lovers pt. 2 [OC x Triplets]

some of you weirdos* (*affectionate) asked for a part 2 so here it is so, not sorry if you hate oc's 🤪 just keep in mind that your favorite character was once someone's oc before you go hating on oc's 🥰 (yes i've had someone in this fandom complain a while ago and now that i'm doing these one shots for isa, i want to let people know this so they don't say anything)

isa's pronouns are they/them ONLY. any comments misgendering them at this point will just be deleted immediately or result in me blocking you. at this point, they shouldn't be happening but some people still do it, and this is why i'm going to keep adding this note. isa's re verse is more self-indulgent than what they're like in the original story i have for them (ignore that i haven't updated it in so long) so any time you misgender them, you're misgendering me. and that's definitely something i will not stand for.

this part is more lore/the girls appreciating isa's beauty (towards the end) because i'm going through a minor depressive episode and writing lore helps but i wanted to give y'all another part here on time
————————————

Last Part; 'Oh my gods... They're my girlfriends. It wasn't a dream.'

The knocking continued until the hissing grew louder and Bela got out of bed. I watched her hand grip the door handle — shocked it didn't snap off — before turning it and yanking the door open. The maid began rambling about something and I rolled my eyes, slowly sitting up and attempting to get out of bed. The attempt was made. I didn't succeed. The arm draped over my waist tightened and pulled me closer to Daniela, a low growl leaving her in the process.

'You can't growl and pull me closer to you and expect me to not react—,' I internally groaned as a blush quickly blossomed over my cheeks. 'Damn vampires and being so fucking hot. Who gave you three the right?! I'm the child of a GOD and I'm not even this hot!'

"Don't get up," Cassandra's raspy voice filled my ears and I had to suppress the groan that bubbled up inside of me. "Bela will handle that and we can go back to sleep."

"Yeah," Daniela hummed as she nuzzled into my neck. "And you can worry about writing music later."

"But the song I'm working on is nearly complete," I grumbled, mentally noting how they both shuddered at my voice. "Wait, I just realized that works in your favor."

"Yeah, it does."

I rolled my eyes and huddled into the two sisters still on the bed with me. An annoyed buzzing filled the air, making me glance over at Bela. The door handle snapped off and her sisters jumped, immediately sitting up to take in the situation. There was a maid in the hallway, rambling on about a woman in the castle looking for me. My heart sank into my stomach when the girls looked at me, a soft whimper leaving me when the woman stepped into view.

Her pale skin contrasted with her pitch-black hair, dark eyes softening when they landed on me. My breathing sped up as a memory rushed back to me, tears stinging my eyes. Melinoë. The name echoed in my mind as I clutched the sheets below me.

I stumbled through the halls, a blanket clutched in my hands as a yawn escaped me. A low whine rose in my chest when I couldn't find anyone, eventually deciding to sit down. It was late — most were asleep, even in the Underworld. Gods didn't need to sleep, but they did it to make me feel normal.