Corrupted pt. 2 [NEW]

Pairing: Evil!Corrupted!Isa x Child of Tyche!Reader x Sorana (and slight x Hunter at the end!)

Pronouns: She/They

Tyche: Greek Goddess of Success, Fortune, Luck, and Prosperity

Warning(s): Mentions of previous Torture sessions, Jealousy, and Slight NSFW

this was supposed to be released sooner, but i kinda kept forgetting this was supposed to be a one-shot lmao?! also, a bit of isa and sorana lore!

^edit: i kept adding to this so i'm posting it to STOP MYSELF

"Has she agreed yet?" Sorana asked Isa as she entered the room. "I'm sure you're sick of torturing her."

"No," Isa growled and leaned into Sorana when she wrapped her arms around their neck. "They're pissing me off."

"Now, now, dear, they still have a few more days."

"To hell with it," I flinched when Isa lunged, thankful that Sorana stopped them.

"Firebug, don't. Give me some time with [Y/N], and I'll be sure to change her mind."

"...What do you plan to do?"

"Let's not ruin the surprise," Sorana purred before kissing their cheek. "Behave, and I'll let you have fun later."

Isa's tail started wagging, and I rolled my eyes. 'Kill me before I have to hear them talk about sex again.'

"...Deal," Isa purred after a moment of silence. "Will you tell me after, though?"

"I'll think about it."

I closed my eyes when Sorana kissed Isa, hating the jealousy that burned in me when the white-haired witch moaned. 'How do they not get reminded of Hunter when they're with her? Doesn't Isa miss their family?' When the door opened and shut, I opened my eyes again, waiting for Sorana to move away from the door. 'What's her angle?'

The daughter of Aphrodite sauntered over before settling in my lap, her arms snaking around my neck. Confusion flooded me when she leaned forward, making me turn my head and avoid her kiss. 'WHAT THE HELL?!' Sorana sighed and pulled her lips away from my cheek before turning my head, her eyes changing to a deep blue color. '...Is she upset about my rejection?'

"You hate me," Sorana whispered and traced my jaw. "You're jealous, but you don't have to be. If you give me a chance, you can have what you want and more."

"...Do they miss their family?"

"Hunter and Costin? They're on our side — although Costin is shielded from everything, they're both alive and well. Is that what this is about? Did you hate me because you thought I ripped them away from that? Isa chose this side, and at the end of the war, they convinced Hunter to join us as well."

'This is a sick family,' I looked away and clenched my jaw. '...Was it 'luck' that kept me alive? Being dead would feel lucky; this feels...'

"Don't believe me?" Sorana pouted before grabbing a tablet from the table and pulling up security footage of Hunter and Costin. "See? They're at a different location — the one we'll go to if you give Isa and me a chance."

"None of you know what love is."

"My Mother is the Goddess of Love," She hissed and grabbed my jaw. "We love each other — so much so that we ignored what the titans wanted and kept Isa's family. You can join this family; you can be safe, but it's up to you."