not a sweet homecoming

*once they arrive back in hawaii! everyone made an unspoken agreement that they would just go straight to Santana and Brittany's place and get her settled to make sure she is ok. as soon as the front door was unlocked santana took one step in the front door before everything hit her all at once and she could no longer hold herself up because she was just to emotional from all the memories*

*since tommy was right behind her with jessica, he rushed over to help santana up and take her through to the living room for a seat. he looks back at the livingroom door and sees jessica was looking round and was also very close to crying. he stands up and goes over to jessica and sits her down next to where her mum was laying on the couch in a ball, crying her eyes out and looking so out of it*

Tommy: *bends down infront of jessica and holds onto her hands as they look into each others eyes* would you like a glass of water? or did you have something else in mind that you wanted to do? *wipes the tears that was rolling down jessica's cheek*

Jessica: *speaks very quietly because the big lump in her throat had come back* can we go and sit in the garden please? i dont think i can be in the house right now because it just brings back to many memeories from when i lived here with mama and mum *closed her eyes and tried to take a deep breath, but it was so shaky because she was trying so hard not to cry*

Tommy: of course! im just gonna let my mums know *kisses jessica then goes out to the taxi and sees annie and harper taking everything off of the taxi driver and places it and the front door for TOmmy to help take into the house*

Harper: thanks hun! *sees Tommy carry the last few bags into the house*

Tommy: youre welcome! *smiles at his mums* me and jessica were just gonna sit in the garden for a bit of fresh air. she is too overwhelmed with everything so im gonna keep her busy so you guys can help out with whatever santana needs.

Annie: ok! no problem hun! we will just call you in once we make some lunch for everyone *smiles at Tommy then goes into the living room to see that Santana was still laying on the couch with her jacket and shoes on. so annie went and helped her take them off and make things a little more comfortable for her*

Santana: * was lying on the couch again and was much more comfortable* thanks annie! dont know what id do without you guys *smiles as annoie smiles back*

Annie: *kneels down infront of the couch* no problem at all! me, tommy and harper will always be here for you girls. no matter what time it is or what you need. just call and we will come over as quick as we can.

Santana: *was quiet for a moment then an idea popped into her head* do you think you could call the care home and have them bring meredith and my mum over here so we can be in the privacy of our house when we tell them the news? *looks up at annie*

Annie: of course! ill go and call them now, ok? *sees santana nod her head then close her eyes as if she was gonna fall asleep*

Harper: was in the kitchen looking for something to cook for lunch, when she saw annie walk into the kitchen like shewas looking for something* hey beautiful! what you looking for? *smiles as annie smiles back and puts her arms over harpers shouders as harper holds onto annies waist*

Annie: i was just looking for my phone because santana has asked if we could get Meredith and Valerie to get dropped of here so she can tell them the news in thw comfort of her own home *smiles weakly as harper does the same*

Harper: ok! well your handbag should still be by the front door.

annie: k! *kisses harper then goes off to get her phone out her handbag and make the call*

*on the phone with the care home*

carehome person: hello! honolulu care home, mike speaking! how may i help? *speaks very enthusiastically as expected*

Annie: hey mike, my name is annie and i was just wondering if one of your guys could possibly drop meredith peirce and Valerie lopez off at their daughters house at some point trhis afternoon. there has been a family emergency and Valerie's daughter has asked if she could talk to them in the privacy of her own home just to make things a little easier for everyone involved.

Mike: oh of course! i will have a chat with their carers and get them to you as quick as we can.

annie: thank you very much!

Mike: no problem at all! bye now

Annie: bye! *hangs up then goes back into the living room to see that Santana was now sat up on the couch sipping some watter that harper just gave her* that was the care home and they said that they were going to have Meredith and Valerie brought over within the next couple of hours. *looks at San then Harper*

Santana: ok! thank you so much for getting that organised! *smiles up at Annie as she goes and sits on the couch next to harper*

Annie: of course! *smiles as Santana smiles back then they all turn their attention to whatever is playing on the TV*

*an hour and a bit later! lunch was over and done with and now everyone was just sat in the living room together watching tvand waiting for Meredith and Valerie to show up*

Tommy: *hears the doorbell ring so he gets up and goes to answer it while the girls just remain seated in the living room* hi *sees a guy standing at the doorstep*

care home guy: hello sir! my collegue Mike spoke on the phone with a woman called annie and she asked for Meredith and Valerie to be brought to this adress, is that correct? *looks at Tommy*

Tommy: yeah! thats right! *smiles at the guy then follows him down to the mini van to give meredith a hand into the house while the guy brings Valerie up* right through here! *guids meredith to sit on the couch next to Santana then tells the guys to have Valerie sit on the other side of San*