moving in with the godparents

Santana: *comes back into the kitchen after her talk with Grace* alright kids! Anna and Grace say that im ok to bring you guys over just now and me and your nana's will organise for a moving truck to bring your stuff to you. and your nana's and i will sort the other stuff into storage, alright? *elliot nod and Jasmine just smiles because she only understood the part about going to anna and grace's place. shes very excited about seeing Max even though there is quite an age difference between the 2. they are all extremely close and always like to play together whenever they see each other*

santana: *pulls up outside Anna and Grace's house* here we are! *tries to be enthusiastic because she knows that this transition is gonna be really hard on the kids*

Jasmine: *gets taken out the seat then goes round to help set up Elliots wheelchair and watch as Santana helps him sit in it* come on El, lets go see max! *smiles as she runs up to the front door.

Grace: *answers the door and sees Jasmine smiling up at her* hello little rascal! *smiles then bends down to pick Jasmine up* would you like to play with max? *smiles at Jasmine as she starts to get excited* on you go, he's out in the garden with Anna *places Jasmine back down so she can run through the house and out the back* ...hello hansome! how you doing? *smiles down at Elliot as he wheels himself up to the front door where Grace is stood*

Elliot: mentally or physically? *laughs nervously as he tries to use sarcasm as a way of dealing with his thoughts and emotions being all over the place*

Grace: *smiles sypathetically to elliot then looks up at Santana* no wonder he's your grandson! *laughs as does san and Elliot*

Santana: i taught him everything i know! *smiles proudly as she jokes around to help Elliot from feeling low*

Grace: will you be staying for some lunch or were you needing to be somewhere at the moment? *looks at San*

Santana: well, i was just gonna get the kids stuff brought over as soon as possible so they have stuff here for tonight. but im sure i can come in and join you all for an hour or so *smiles as she follows grace into the house and makes sure Elliot manages to get up the ramp at the side of the steps*

*after lunch Santana went back to Annie and Harpers place so the 3 of them could start packing up the kids stuff*

Santana: *was stood outside jessica and tommys place and was tring not to cry as everthing was hitting her and she was no longer able to deny that her daughter was really gone* as if loosing you wasnt enough honey! you now get to be reunited with out amazing daughter *looks up in the sky as she talks quietly*

Harper: *walks up behind San and places a hand on her shoulder* you know, we dont have to do this just yet if you arent quite ready for it *smiles sympathetically as san smiles back weakly and wipes the tears from her eyes*

Santana: no, i need to do it now... *looks back at the house and takes a deep breath* if i dont do it now, then it will just be harder to come back too.

Harper: alright! ...whenever you are ready, annie and i are right behind you! *smiles at San then grabs hold of Annies hand as she walks up to stand next to the 2 other woman*

Santana: *gets up the stairs and looks down the end of the hall at Jessica and tommys room and lets a few tears fall then she snaps herself out of her thoughts and turned the other way to get to Jasmine and Elliot's rooms*

*2 hours later*

Annie: thats the last of Jasmine's teddies! *she places the last 2 teddies she had in her hands, into a binbag. they ran out of cardboard boxes and thought that it would make more sense to put the soft teddies in a binbag because anything else would just break it open*

Santana: thank you so much for your help ladies! ...im sure we will be able to come back for the other stuff in a few weeks once everything settles down a little *smiles weakly as the 2 woman across from her look at her the same way*

Harper: no problem at all! we are here for you and the kids, whatever you guys need! *obviously she is feeling heartbroken from loosing her only son. but she just feels bad for Santana because she lost her wife and now her daughter. shes definitely gonna step up and make sure that san is ok and doesnt beat herself up about this in any way or do something stupid because of all her mixed emotions that come with grieving just like what happend when Brittany passed away*

Santana: thank you Harper! you ladies have been such great friends to me. i really dont know how i would have gotten through these last few years without you two by my side, keeping me safe and as sane as Snixx lets me get. *laughs then gets lost in thought for a minute* ...back in highschool i really thought that i would be so close with all my mates from that place for years. it would have been especially good if i knew i was gonna be loosing Brittany so much sooner than i ever wanted. *frowns* ... the last time we were all together was when i had to watch my wife get lowered 10 foot under. ive only seen them in passing about 3 times since then, and that was 15 plus years ago. *rolls her eyes at herself for not being able to make more of an effort because she was consummed by depression and grief. she tears up as she gets lost in thought, Remembering what she was like just after loosing Britt and how she still wants to tell herself that its not actually happened, even though she is living alone and has no one to cuddle at night. other than Brittany's favourite unicorn teddy that she never got rid off and just had on display in her and Britt's room so she could be reminded of the time Brittany won it for her when they took jessica out for the day to all the rides and stuff*

Annie: *places her hand on Santana's to try and comfort her* san, we are so sorry that this has happened too you. we know that you really didnt have the easiest time growing up and the only person who knew you enough to be there for you was Britt. and we know she sure as hell will never be replaced but we really will try our best to be there for you, whatever you need...whenever you need it! we promise! *looks at san sympathetically*

Santana: thanks! i really appreciate it! *smiles as the girls smile back*

harper: come on.. lets get you home! its been a long day and its about time you get your feet up and read a good old fashioned book, just how you like it! *stands up then gives santana a hand up off the floor where she had been sat for the last hour or so*

*as soon as they got to Jessica and Tommy's place, they had called to borrow a moving van. so that had been sat out the front and they just did a bit of team work to get all of elliot and Jasmine's boxes packed into it for taking to Anna and Grace's place. Since their son was away at college, Jasmine got to have danny's room and Elliot was in sharing a room with Max. they had been thinking of moving to a different house for a while, so now the new circumstances have just pushed them little bit more. they will now have to find a place with a few more room and a decent sized garden for them all*