pamper day for you

Grace: *gives anna a look of sympathy as she wipes the tears from her eyes* you have absolutely nothing to apologies for. i know that loosing jessica has been especially hard on you so i dont blame you for being a little all over the place because now you have been given the resposibility to look after her 2 kids. and knowing you, i know you will be kicking yourself more for even the slightest mistakes you make when it comes to doing something for them. *playfully rolls her eyes because she doesnt actually annoyed at anna for stuff about herself she cant control*

Anna: *giggles* yeah! im still working on that.

Grace: i know! *kisses Anna* thats why im here to help you... whatever you need! *smiles as Anna smiles back*

Jasmine: yeah! i just dont want to put all my problems on you because its not fair

Grace: babe... i literally told you in my wedding vows that id be here for you no matter how big or small the issue is. i dont care because i just wanna see you happy. ok? *smiles*

Anna: really? *is still overthinking and worrying that she shouldnt be doing that to Grace because it seems selfish*

Grace: i promise you that i want to help you figure out a way for you to feel better about whatever it is you are feeling right now. even if its easier for you to explain yourself by writing wee notes for me. just please dont try to hide away and suffer alone *is looking deep into anna's eyes to make sure she understands what Grace is saying*

Anna: ok! i promise to come to you when i start to feel overwhelmed with stuff and need a break *smiles*

Grace: *smiles* how about... i take you out on a date tonight, just like old times! we will have some alone time to just focus on us, not worrying about the kids because we can phone Santana or harper and ask who would like to have them for an overnight. how does that sound? *smiles because she knows that anna wont say no*

Anna: that sounds amazing! but what will we do and where will we go? *looks up at Grace*

Grace: that my dear, is for me to know and you to find out! *boops anna on the nose and makes her giggles*

Anna: alright Mrs romantic *laughs* i cant wait! *smiles as harper smiles back*

*just then Jasmine quietly walks into the room, smilling up at the girls once she sees that they are already awake*

Anna: hello little munchkin! are you ok? *sits up against the headboard as Jasmine stands at the side of her bed*

jasmine: yeah! me and El wanna go play outside. can you help get him ready?

Grace : i got it! *smiles at Jasmine then looks to anna* you stay here and keep resting and ill be right back. *kisses anna then goes round to take jasmine by the hand and disappears into the hallway*

Elliot: *was laying in his bed, just doing stuff on his phone when he saw Jasmine appears with Harper* hey guys!

grace: good morning handsome! how you feeling today? *walks into the room and sits on the end of Elliots bed with Jasmine*

Elliot: ive got a bit of a headache, not gonna lie! but im sure once me and jazzy are out on the swing then ill be fine. *smiles at grace and jasmine*

Grace: alright! lets get you some clothes then we can help you into your chair for going down in the lift, yeah? *looks at elliot*

Elliot: sounds good! *sees Jasmine climb into bed to cuddled up to him as Grace goes through his cupboards and drawers*

*once Elliot and jasmine got dressed and had breakfast, grace made her way back up the stairs to see that Anna had fallen back asleep*

*Grace thought to herself that she was gonna give Anna a full on pamper day where she doesnt need to lift a finger because grace will do it all and be there for her, whatever she needs. she goes into the bathroom to run a bubble bath and put anna's favourite colour of bathbomb in, which is purple. while the bath was running, Grace went back into the room and went to get out a nice comfy outfit for Anna to get changed into once she has her bath. Grace is also going to give Anna a full body massage and play her favourite music in the backround just to keep her happy and not let her get into her head about a million different things*

Anna: *woke up 20 munites later and heard Grace cooking in the kitchen. so anna got into her dressing gown and slippers then went down to the kitchen, wrapping her arms round Grace's torso from behind* whats cooking good looking? *laughs at herself for being cheesy*

Grace: this my dear, is your breakfast that i would like to bring to you in your room *turns her head to look over her shoulder at Anna for a second and smiles* ... so get your sexy ass back up into bed and dont go anywhere *laughs as Anna hides her face in Grace's shoulder*

Anna: alright! ill go... but not untill i get to kiss the chief first *smiles*

Grace: of course! *turnds round and cups the sides of anna's face, pulling her into a passionate kiss*

Anna: *smiles and blushes like a little schoolgirl getting to kiss her crush for the first time* never gets old... my butterflies are going absolutely nuts *giggles as Grace smiles back at her and looks at her with so much love and adoration*

Grace: as much as i wanna keep doing what we are doing, i would really like to get this breakfast done and served to you so we can continue your pamper day *smiles*

Anna: *smiles at the mention of a pamper day since they havent done anything like this in a while* you are so good to me... i love you *smiles*

Grace: i love you more my love *smiles as she leans in for one last kiss*

*once Grace was done cooking she placed everything on a tray and went up to her and anna's room*

Grace: *heard anna and max talking as she was trying to open the door with her elbow and not spill anything* is that my babies i hear?! *smiles at max then to anna*

Max: good morning mama! *smiles up at Grace* i was telling mum about the dream i had last night! ... I was rich and singing on stage to millions of fans *smiles as he gets excited about the dream he had because he really hopes to make it as a singer one day*

Grace: sounds great! Me and you mama better be getting special treatment and get a backstage view of that. *smiles at Max then goes over to Anna's side of the bed to pass her the tray of food*

Max: I'll see what I can do! *smiles at his mums as they smile back then get lost into there own little bubble. So that's his cue to leave before they start making out*

Anna: *takes the tray* this looks delicious babe! ....thank you! *smiles at Grace then licks her lips as she looks down at her breakfast omelette*

Grace: my pleasure beautiful *kisses anna then goes round to the other side of the bed and sits next to Anna, eating some of her breakfast as they watch some tv together then cuddle for a bit*