goodbye from your little Munchkin

*its now friday the 5th of may! todays the day that Santana will be saying her last goodbyes to her soul mate and life long best friend*

jessica: *down stairs with tommy and his mums, waiting for Santana to show face* she has her outfit picked for days and yet she is still the last one dressed *laughs and jokes around because thats how she deals with serious and difficult situations so she doesnt mean to sound rude and insensative. lucky for her Tommy and his mums have known her long enough to know what shes like so they dont even bat an eyelid at her comments anymore*

Tommy: do you want to go up and check on her? *looks at jessica sympathetically as he has his right hand placed on the small of her back*

jessica: sure: ill just be a minute! *pecks him on the cheeck then goes up the stairs to go and see santana* ...knock knock! *balls her fist up and taps on the door frame of Santana's room as she looks over to see her mum sitting on the bed with her back to the door* you ready mum?

Santana: *sniffs and clears her throat* yeah, im coming! *wiped the tears from her eyes then stands up and starts walking towards jessica as she reaches her hand out for her mum to hold onto. Santana grabs hold of it with a greatful smile then they both go down the stairs and walks out to the fancy car that was arranges for them all to be taken to the church that the funeral will take place. it was a very short drive because Santana made sure that Brittany's grave would be within walking distance so she could visit as often as she likes*

*at the church! santana and the gang all sit on the first 2 rows of seats at the front of the church, then all brittany and santana's work collegues sit on the 3rd and 4th row. santana was sat in the very center of the front row then she had her mum on her right then meredith on her left and jessica and tommy were sat next to Valerie while annie and harper were sat next to Meredith*

mercedes: *sat right behind santana and leaned forward so she could whisper something to San* girl, you better not get any ideas of jumping of Britts casket when it gets here just so you could say you finally topped her! *laughs as does Santana*

Santana: *turns her head and leans back so she could whisper to Mercedes* bitch please, you know i cant promise that! i dont have any self control when it comes to my woman, and you know that *is so greatful that Mercedes knows how to joke and use Santana's gay sense of humour as a way of helping her get through tough days*

Mercedes: *shrugs* meh, worth a shot! *smiles as Santana smiles back then they both sit back in their seats.*

*soon enough the preist came in the room, followed by Brittany's casket being placed on a stand, a few feet away from Santana*

preist: welcome all! ive been told that there are some of you who would like to come up and say a few words about dear Brittany. so whenever you are ready just take your time and come on up one at a time *smiles sympathetically at everyone them stepped down from the stage and went out out the back doors to give the family some privacy since he wasnt really needed for anything*

*45 minutes later of lots of shared love, laughter and tears, it was time for jessica to go up and say a few words about her mama.*

Jessica: *takes a deep breath as she looks out at everyone, ending her gaze on her mum in the front row as San smiles proudly at Jessica* oh man, where do i even start, Mama Britty?! you were definitely the greatest role model i could ever ask for and i was so greatful each and eveyday that i had you by my side to teach me how to be proud of all my quirks and weirdness that most kids would tease me for, because they didnt bother giving it a chance to actually get to know me... but like you would say, its their loss. i am a proud unicorn and i hope i continue to make you proud when you watch me from up in the clouds. *sniffs as she wipes a few tears away* i am definitely gonna miss you randomly coming to me and whispering in my ear asking if i wanna come with you to sneak up on mummy Tana and scare her. she was always so easily spooked even though i was half her size back then. *laughs as does everyone else* it was the funiest thing ever and i will treasure those little moments with you for the rest of my life. your smile and your contagious laugh is forever imprinted in my heart as im sure it will be like that for all who were lucky enough to know you! i love you so so much and i hope you have an absolute blast being reunited with your dad. *took a bit of a pause* ... oh, and watch out for my other crazy mama up there. im sure she will be waiting to come and knock you over with the biggest hug you've ever had in your life. *laughs as does everyone else* until we meet again, lots of love from your little Munchkin! *folds up her piece of paper and puts it back in her pocket before she walks back down to give Santana a hug*