is this another brittany

*at the shops! Santana gives jasmine a hand out her booster seat and goes over to place her in the trolley seat*

Santana: you ready? *looks down at Jasmine as she heads into the shop and starts to walk down the first isle*

Jasmine: yep! *smiles at her grandma* can i get a sweetie? *gives her best puppy dog eyes and a pout while looking at san*

Santana: *being her usual softie, pushover kinda self that she is with the ones she loves, she signs in defeat* alright! but you can only pick one! no more than that. *looks at jasmine sternly to make sure she understands her properly*

Jasmine: ok! *smiles as she gets excited about getting to choose a sweet*

Santana: alright! let me get a few proper meals for us first then i will take you to get your sweetie! *smiles as jasmine smiles back then san starts looking at the different foods on each shelf as she pushes the trolley further down the isle*

*just as they turn into the next isle Santana feels the trolley bumb into something. as soon as she hears someone groan in pain, she whips her head round ready to apologie for being so clumsy. but as soon as the stranger stands up straight and looks up at san, the english language is no longer known to san at this point because she is way to focused on staring at the stranger in awe of how amazing she looks*

Stranger: *sees san staring at her and that makes the woman suddenly very self cautious because she isnt used to having this kind of affect on people* umm... are you ok ma'am? *looks at san*

Santana: *snaps out of her trance, blushing like crazy out of embarassment of the whole situation* um hi, yeah! im fine! im so sorry for bumping into you! are you ok? *suddently gets really concerned that she hurt the pretty lady*

Stranger (pretty lady): yeah! im absolutely fine! i really should stop doing that when i know people can come round that corner and not be able to see me because its really not normal for a grown woman to be down on her knees *laughs nervously because its not the first time its happened to her*

Santana: *cant help but let her mind wonder and laugh at the way the woman just said that* wanky! *talks under her breath for the sake of jasmine who was less than a foot infront of her*

Stranger (pretty lady): *heard santana mumble to herself and saw the slight smile on her face* im sorry, what was that?

Santana: *knows its not the right place or time to explain herself so she just laughs nervously and hopes she can move on* nevermind! it was nothing. *smiles politely as the pretty lady smiles back at san*

Stranger (pretty lady): oh, alright! well it was very nice to meet you... *takes a pause hoping san with say her name*

Santana: *sees what the lady is doing* ... santana! *smiles and puts her hand out to shake the woman's hand*

Stranger (pretty lady): nice you mean you santana! my name is madilyn! *smiles as santana smiles back*

Santana: nice to meet you too! *still feels guilty for bumping into madilyn so she cant just leave her to continue on with there lives like nothing happened* again, i really am sorry for hitting you. my mind is always in the clouds when im out in public. i guess as a defence mechanism so i dont have to speak to people. *laughs because she really does hate running into people she knows*

Madilyn (pretty lady): you and me both! *laughs because she's a very shy person and has never done well when it comes to talking to people her own age so its easier if she just keeps to herself*

Santana: *laughs and cant help but admire the woman that is stood infront of her* anyway i was thinking that maybe i could treat you for a little cup of coffee or something as an apologie. if you're up for it! *was really just trying to find a way to see madilyn again and hopefully get to know her better*

Madilyn (pretty lady): *was also wanting to get to know santana better because she seems like a fun person* id like that, thank you! *smiles as san smiles back*

Satana: *internally does a happy dance at how easy that was* great! how about friday, 2pm? *looks up at madilyn*

Madily (pretty lady): perfect! *smiles at san*

Santana: *cant help but smile at madilyn's smile* well here's my phone, you can put your number in and ill just send you a message about where we should meet. *smiles as madilyn takes santana's phone and brushes past her fingers a little, making san blush like a lovesick school kid that just spoke to their crush*

Madilyn (pretty lady): *smiles as she gives san her phone back as catches santanas staring at her again but Santana quickly turns away and distracted herself by playing with jasmine after forgetting all about her being there this whole time* i guess ill see you around! *smiles as santana straightens herself up and smiles back at madilyn*

Santana: see you friday! *smiles as madilyn smiles back then walks off in the opposite direction. Santana lets out a deep breath that she didnt realise she was holding that whole time madilyn was stood infront of her*

Jasmine: *sees santana's face all rosy and heard her take a deep breath* grandma... are you ok? *looks up at san with concern*

Santana: *looks down at jasmine* of course i am sweetheart! i just wasnt expecting to talk to anyone in here. *laughs nervously as she thinks about madilyn again*

Jasmine: she looked alot like grandma britty *smiles innocently at san*

Santana: she did, didnt she?! *smiles dreamily, trying to ignore the weird feeling she is getting about being so drawn to madilyn just because she looked alot like brittany. san just carries on with her food shopping trying not to think to much in to it. once jasmine picked her sweetie, they get everything payed for then they get it all packed into the boot before san puts jasmine into her booster. they go home to put all the shopping away then have a nice lunch together and have some time playing in the garden because the sun was shining*