living in a fairytale

Santana: *smiles down at jasmine then looks back at tinker bell* well, long story short... i was nicknamed snixx because of my bad temper as a kid. and by the looks of things it still applies now. *laughs as does anna and grace*

Tinker bell: oh ok! well you are more than welcome to team up with us and show Captain hook how its done. what do you say? *smiles at san*

Jasmine: *before santana can even say anything, jasmine butts in* come on grandma... it will be so fun... *pouts and gives her most believable puppy dog eyes*

Santana: *cant resist jasmine's cuteness so she gives in* ok fine! but this is the last time! my body is to old for this stuff. *rolls up her sleeves to add dramatic affect for the kids enjoyment. she walks up to captain hook* excuse me! *gets his attention* my kids would like to get there pic taken with you and your little friend over there *points just behind him to smee*

Captain hook: *speaks with confidence* hey pretty lady! What's your name? *looks san up and down, checking her out. Totally ignoring her statement*

Santana: *rolls her eyes so hard that she's surprised they didn't get stuck* that's not important! ... just drop the sword would ya, you're scaring my granddaughter! *sees the guys mood deflate but quickly regain his composure and stay in character for the boys as they go up and stand at either side of Captain Hook with big smiles on there faces, waiting to get their picture taken*

Captain Hook: so... now that that's done. Would you like to tell me your name *smiles at san*

Santana: *rolls her eyes so hard because she was used to having guys hit on her. she then laughs in his face and makes him look like a lost puppy* sorry to tell you this big guy but unless you are a blondie with woman curves, then you dont have anything to offer me. *smiles cheekily as the guy realises that san isnt into guys at all*

captain hook: *mumbles under his beath, swearing. then he looks back to san and smiles the best he can as if he didnt just get shot down by the hottest woman he's ever met* well... whoever she is, is a very lucky woman! and i hope you guys live happily ever after. *is still in character with how he words things.*

Santana: *is hit with the pain in her chest that hasnt left her in years. because Brittany is gone and they cant have the happily ever after that they promised each other on their wedding day* yeah! well i was the lucky one... until my fairytale came cashing down a few years ago and im back to being cinderella. *smiles weakly*

Captian hook: *he realised what san said and came out of character for a moment to show his sincere condolences* im so sorry to hear that ma'am! im sure she was a lovely lady. *smiles politely at san*

Santana: *smiles politely* thank you! coming here was actually one of her biggest wishes because she has always been a big disney fan. so im sure she is sat in the clouds enjoying the show we are about to give everyone. *smirks as she steps back and gets into posistion like she is gonna fight*

Captian hook: bring it on! *gets back into character and puts on an angry face to try and scare santana*

*and so the "fight" begins! everyone stops to watch and cheers as santana kicks captian hooks ass. soon enough santana has him pinned down to the ground and had him surrendering like a little wimp*

Santana: *laughs as she helps him back onto his feet* nice try dude!

Captian hook: damn! *was looking at san in amazment for how she just kicked his ass then stands there looking like the most gentle person on the planet* well done! it was nice to meet you! *puts his hand out to shake santana's hand*

Santana: same to you! *smiles politely* maybe you will have worked on your fighting skills by the time i come back to visit. *laughs as does a few strangers that had gathered to watch*

Captian hook: challenge accepted! *smiles*

Jasmine : *runs up to santana and captian hook as does tinker bell* YOU DID IT TANA! *smiles up at san with such pride and amazment*

Santana: *looks down at jasmine * I sure did! but please dont use me as your secret weapon next time. im to old for it! *holds her back to show she is being serious*

Jasmine: ok, i wont! *smiles up at san*

Santana: come on! *takes jasmine by the hand* lets go meet some more characters. *walks over to to where Elliot, max and the girls were stood*

Elliot: *wheels himself over to san* grandma you totally kicked Captain hook ass! *gets all excited at what just happened*

Santana: i got him good, didnt i?! *laughs at how much the kids are loving her crazy side* ...anway, lets get going so we can meet some other characters that wont want to fight me. how does that sound? *all the kids cheer and the adults smile at each other*

Anna: *watches as the kids run ahead and are getting chased by elliot* be careful kids! *shouts out to them and sees them still running around*

Grace: ya'll are crazy as hell! *playfully shakes her head as she realises how chaotic this trip has been*

Santana: sorry not sorry! *playfully flips her hair over her shoulder, making the ladies laugh*

*for the next 3 hours the family walked around meeting and getting their pictures taken with all the disney princesses and some of the boys favourite characters*

Elliot: *looks down at jasmine as she walks next to him as they go into the next room to meet a different princess* you ready for this jazzy? *smiles because he already knows who its gonna be, since they have already met every other princess*

Jasmine: *was stood there hoping its her favourite one because she still hadnt spoken to her yet* TIANA! *jumps up and down with excitement as princess tiana giggles at her excitment*

Princess Tiana: hey! whats your name little one? *crouches down to jasmines height*

Jasmine: my name is jasmine! *smiles at tiana*

Princess Tiana: thats a lovely name! *smiles at jasmine*

Jasmine: thank you *smiles at tiana*

Princess Tiana: *looks round at everyone that was with jasmine* and who are all these people you brought with you? *looks back to jasmine as she starts pointing to each person as she introduces them* ...well its so nice to meet you all and i hope you guys have had an awesome day already *smiles at everyone as they smile back*

Jasmine: *looks up at tiana as she talks to everyone* princess tiana? *pulls on her dress a little since her height is so much different to tiana's*

Princess Tiana: yeah? *crouches down to jasmines height again*

Jasmine: can we take a picture together? *smiles at tiana*

Princess Tiana: of course we can! who else would you like in the picture? *looks at jasmine as she tries to decide*

Jasmine: umm... everyone! *smiles up at her family*

Princess Tiana: alright! *smiles at jasmine then stands up and looks at everyone else* come on over guys! *smiles as everyone goes over to tiana and jasmine, cuddling up to each other. jasmine is held by tiana with elliot infront of them in his chair. then santana was stood next to tiana while grace and anna stand on the opposit side of her with max by their side. after the picture was taken everyone says their goodbye's to Princess Tiana and goes out the room to continue on with their day*